A styling cream that creates amplified volume, touchable texture and flexible hold on dry hair for long-lasting revivability.
Amp² Texture Volumizer is a multifaceted, easy to use, instant styling product, powered by our miracle molecule, to provide amplified volume, touchable texture and flexible hold to dry hair. The results are instant and revivable for up to 36 hours. No silicones or oils.
Amp² Texture Volumizer is targeted to anyone with flat, limp or lifeless hair looking for an easy and convenient solution to create volume and texture. Amp² Texture Volumizer works best on fine to medium hair types that are shoulder length and above with layers.
- Thickening Molecule: Creates microscopic thickening dots along the hair shaft to create flexible, revivable thickness, and volume.
- Polymer blend: Provides flexible hold and durable revivability for short styles.
- Wax blend: Delivers texture and light hold along for amped-up volume.
FREE FROM PHTHALATES, SULFATES, PARABENS, TALC, FORMALDEHYDE, BENZENE, & SILICONES | CRUELTY-FREE | COLOUR-SAFE | SAFE FOR CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR
HOW TO USE: Everyone should start with a dime size amount gradually adding more as needed. Various effects can be achieved through slightly different application techniques.
On shorter haircuts, apply Amp² Texture Volumizer directly to roots for maximum volume and rake through to ends for soft definition and texture. Apply directly to ends for piece definition.
On longer haircuts, apply Amp² Texture Volumizer on the underneath sections of hair in an upward direction for volume and work into layers and scrunch to add texture. Twirl and play for add definition and movement.
- Creates instant volume and texture on dry hair
- Flexible and revivable hold.
- Leaves hair effortlessly finished
ABOUT THE BRAND: Living Proof® hair products are carefully-designed shampoo, conditioners, and styling products that are safe for any hair type or curl pattern. Science-backed hair products that have everything you need to achieve healthy, beautiful hair. Living Proof formulas are bespoke-like solutions that are scientifically tailored to solve unique hair challenges—never to conceal them.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Synthetic Beeswax, PEG-8 Beeswax, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Isoamyl Laurate, C8-22 Alkyl Acrylates/Methacrylic Acid Crosspolymer, Oleth-10, Myrica Pubescens Fruit Wax, Myristyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Polyalkylaminoester-1, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Hydroxyacetophenone, Fragrance/Parfum, Citronellol, Linalool, Citral, Limonene.
Socialite Beauty is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.