This medium-hold spray can be used to set, style, and finish without stiffness, leaving hair touchable and brushable.
This must-have hairspray provides weightless smoothing and lustrous shine. Flex is powered by a flexible web technology to create a malleable holding network between strands as opposed to the glue-like coating of traditional hairsprays. It’s a lattice of staying power that weaves throughout hair, to bend rather than break for a style that’s workable, brushable, and touchable. A true styling solution for any step in the styling process—never stiff, never heavy. Best yet, it cuts styling time in half and prolongs your look.
- Flexible Web Technology: A blend of firm and flexible polymers optimized for maximum versatility, allowing for use on damp or dry hair and providing multi-styling benefits plus medium hold.
- Conditioning emollient: Adds lubricity, brushability, and shine.
- Vitamin B5: Adds softness and conditioning.
This hairspray is formulated without oils or silicones.
- Use on damp or dry hair to set, style, and finish any look
- Creates long-lasting volume, waves, and curls
- Workable, brushable, touchable control
- Heat protection up to 450°
- Superior shine and humidity protection
- No flaking or build-up
FREE FROM PHTHALATES, SULFATES, PARABENS, TALC, FORMALDEHYDE, BENZENE, & SILICONES | CRUELTY-FREE | COLOUR-SAFE | SAFE FOR CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR
HOW TO USE: Make sure to shake the can extremely well before use to achieve maximum cleaning results. Hold the canister about 6-10" away from dry, dirty hair. Section and apply product in a sweeping motion. Wait 30 seconds. Remove powder by massaging and shaking at roots with fingers or brush hair. Apply more as needed, shake can again. Style as desired
Similar to a rinse-out shampoo, your hair and scalp will primarily need root application for fresh, clean results. However, our Perfect hair Day™ Advanced Clean Dry Shampoo can be applied throughout the lengths of your hair for an overall refresh if you’d like.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Living Proof® hair products are carefully-designed shampoo, conditioners, and styling products that are safe for any hair type or curl pattern. Science-backed hair products that have everything you need to achieve healthy, beautiful hair. Living Proof formulas are bespoke-like solutions that are scientifically tailored to solve unique hair challenges—never to conceal them.
Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Water/Eau/Aqua, Polyurethane-14, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaoleate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Triethyl Citrate, Aminomethyl Propanol , Fragrance/Parfum , Citronellol, Limonene, Citral
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.