Not all skin concerns require and elaborate response, but when your skins been looking and feeling a bit meg, Sunapee is the gentle nudge towards smoother, brighter, happy skin.
For All Skin Types, Including Sensitive and Acne-Prone
This water-activated powder is a highly-concentrated but gentle brightening cleanser. Somewhere between a chemical and a physical exfoliant. This adaptable formula gentle refines skin tone and texture without irritating sensitive skin. The unique blend of plant based enzymes, powder antioxidants, and cushiony hydrators buffs away debris and dullness, smoothes skin texture, and brightens overall skin tone without stripping your skin barrier. It's powder formula makes it travel-friendly and easy to tweak, depending on how much water and powder you emulsify together.
Not all skin concerns require an elaborate response, but when your skin’s been looking and feeling a bit meh, Sunapee is the gentle nudge towards smoother, brighter, happy skin. The concentrated powder formula makes it travel-friendly as well as environment-friendly (hey, not all concerns are just skin concerns). Its blend of gentle plant-based enzymes, powerful antioxidants, and cushiony hydrators work to effectively and gently fine-tune your complexion. Due to its customizable nature, this polishing wash is friendly towards any skin type and skin situation. However potent you prefer to make your cleanse, this wash leaves skin feeling exceptionally smooth and bouncy as it gradually brightens tone and refines texture to reveal your most polished complexion.
- Hibiscus Flower Powder: As a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), this allows hibiscus to naturally exfoliate your skin which reduces hyperpigmentation + blackheads and improves the texture of the skin.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): A highly researched form of Vitamin C, which is a powerful skin brightener that repairs free radical damage, reduces hyperpigmentation, evens out skin tone, and promotes collagen production.
- Papain: Helps rehab a damaged or irritated skin barrier.
- Bromelain: A pineapple-derived enzyme that aids in exfoliation.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder: A rich hydrating agent, coconut milk powder also contains natural exfoliants and vitamin C to smooth, brighten, and moisturize.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The sodium derivative of hyaluronic acid that attracts and retains 1000x its own weight in water (much like when you eat a very salty meal), it’s able to penetrate your skin cells more deeply than hyaluronic acid, giving your skin that plump, bouncy feel.
- Kojic Acid: A potent skin-brightening agent derived from mushrooms as well as a byproduct of the fermentation process of sake and rice wine. This helps even out skin tone and boost skin’s water retention.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder: This antioxidant all-star repairs free radical and UV damage, boosts skin’s defenses against future free radical damage and oxidative stress, and sooths irritation and redness with its anti-inflammatory properties. It also makes a delicious beverage.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria): Extremely soothing and calming, this botanical ingredient is full of anti-inflammatory properties. It’s also a great bedtime tea.
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Powder: This antioxidant is full of fatty acids with anti-inflammatory properties that help de-stress skin from any sensitized irritation.
- Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed: A potent antioxidant with skin-firming and plumping abilities, this repairs free radical damage while soothing and moisturizing skin to reduce the visible effects of aging.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS & PHENOXYETHANOL, NATURAL & SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE: Add a few drops of water to a pea-sized amount of powder and emulsify together to activate the formula. Tweak your mixture’s ratio depending on whether you want a stronger scrub with a thicker paste (powder > water) or a light, foamy lather for a gentle, buffing cleanse (water > powder).
You can also sprinkle a pinch of the powder into any other HoliFrog cleanser for an exfoliating boost to your cleansing ritual.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The brains of HoliFrog® is holistic-functional skincare that considers the convergence of skin, health, and function. Your skin is connected to the rest of your body and is with you for the rest of your life. The way you treat your body affects how your skin looks, feels, and functions, now and later. Making your skin work, feel, and look better starts with conscious living—knowing which behaviors, attitudes, and ingredients to introduce to your routine and which to leave behind. Face the world of beauty and beyond with a clear head and face by using HoliFrog® Skincare.
Bentonite, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Powder, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder, Maltodextrin, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Papain, Bromelain, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Kojic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Liquid Endosperm, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Powder, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acacia Senegal (Acacia) Gum.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.