Not all skin concerns require and elaborate response, but when your skins been looking and feeling a bit meg, Sunapee is the gentle nudge towards smoother, brighter, happy skin.
For All Skin Types, Including Sensitive and Acne-Prone
This water-activated powder is a highly-concentrated but gentle brightening cleanser. Somewhere between a chemical and a physical exfoliant. This adaptable formula gentle refines skin tone and texture without irritating sensitive skin. The unique blend of plant based enzymes, powder antioxidants, and cushiony hydrators buffs away debris and dullness, smoothes skin texture, and brightens overall skin tone without stripping your skin barrier. It's powder formula makes it travel-friendly and easy to tweak, depending on how much water and powder you emulsify together.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): A highly researched form of Vitamin C, which is a powerful skin brightener that repairs free radical damage, reduces hyperpigmentation, evens out skin tone, and promotes collagen production.
- Papain: An enzyme extracted from papaya that helps exfoliate skin by gently removing dead skin cells.
- Bromelain: A pineapple-derived enzyme that aids in exfoliation.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder: A rich hydrating agent, coconut milk powder also contains natural exfoliants and vitamin C to smooth, brighten, and moisturize.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The sodium derivative of hyaluronic acid that attracts and retains 1000x its own weight in water (much like when you eat a very salty meal), it’s able to penetrate your skin cells more deeply than hyaluronic acid, giving your skin that plump, bouncy feel.
- Kojic Acid: A potent skin-brightening agent derived from mushrooms as well as a byproduct of the fermentation process of sake and rice wine. This helps even out skin tone and boost skin’s water retention.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder: This antioxidant all-star repairs free radical and UV damage, boosts skin’s defences against future free radical damage and oxidative stress, and soothes irritation and redness with its anti-inflammatory properties. It also makes a delicious beverage.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder: Extremely soothing and calming, this botanical ingredient is full of anti-inflammatory properties. It’s also a great bedtime tea.
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Powder: This antioxidant is full of fatty acids with anti-inflammatory properties that help de-stress skin from any sensitized irritation.
- Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed: A potent antioxidant with skin-firming and plumping abilities, this repairs free radical damage while soothing and moisturizing skin to reduce the visible effects of aging.
Due to it's customizing nature, this polishing wash if friendly towards any skin type and skin situation. However potent you prefer to make your cleanse, this wash leaves skin feeling exceptionally smooth and bouncy as it gradually brightens tones and refines texture to reveal your most polish complexion.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS & PHENOXYETHANOL, NATURAL & SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE: Add a few drops of water to a pea-sized amount of powder and emulsify together to activate the formula. Tweak your mixture’s ratio depending on whether you want a stronger scrub with a thicker paste (powder > water) or a light, foamy lather for a gentle, buffing cleanse (water > powder).
You can also sprinkle a pinch of the powder into any other HoliFrog cleanser for an exfoliating boost to your cleansing ritual.
- The 1-Minute AM Wash: Whether you’re an early bird or a sleepy bird, washing your face every morning is important. Your morning cleanse preps your skin so you can layer up your skincare products and makeup for the day. A full 60 seconds may feel like an excessive amount of time to push suds around your face, but that gives the formula’s actives a proper amount of time to get intimate with those pores. Think of it like a face wash sandwich: 30 seconds to dislodge any dirt and emulsify sebum, 30 seconds for the formula to penetrate pores, and in between you’ve got a very nice mini facial massage in the morning. Your skin deserves it.
- The 2-Minute PM Wash: After your day is done and before your head hits the pillow, pencil in washing your face. This is the big wash because now there are greater obstacles in the form of dirt, sweat, oil, sunscreen, makeup, environmental pollutants, and anything else that may have met your face throughout the day to remove. You’re tired, you just want to go to bed — but you also want nice skin and nothing sabotages a good skincare routine like piling products on top of pre-clogged pores. This is where [double-cleansing] comes in. Take one minute with a hardworking yet gentle oil-based wash to emulsify and whisk off surface grime and makeup, so you can effectively remove all aforementioned offenders. For the encore, massage a follow-up wash around your face for another minute to oust any clingy residue as well as nourish your skin with its own formula’s actives. Your pores can sleep easier at night, knowing that all of yesterday’s gunk is out of them.
ABOUT THE BRAND: HoliFrog washes contain a mild range of gentle surfactants to cleanse skin without over-stripping your moisture barrier (you’re welcome). Tashmoo Water Lily Nourishing Milky Wash contains the least with 3%, Shasta AHA Refining Acid Wash has 3.4%, Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash has 5%, and Superior Omega Nutritive Gel Wash contains the most, with 8%. They’re all formulated at an optimal pH balance, counterbalancing surfactants and exfoliants with rich, nourishing oils to keep your skin in check. Each wash contains a unique set of active ingredients geared towards giving your skin exactly what it needs when you need it. All you have to do is give them the time to get to work.
Bentonite, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Papain, Kojic Acid, Bromelain, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Powder, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tapioca Maltodextrin, Acacia Senegal (Acacia) Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.