This Sunflower & Citrus Brilliant Shine Shampoo uses nourishing sunflower, rich in Vitamin E and Fruit Stem Cell Science to treat each hair follicle for improved longevity and vitality.
For All Hair Types
Silicone and sulphate free, this nourishing shampoo is even safe for coloured hair and works to help brighten the hair by stimulating circulation and helps to smooth split ends and frizziness for a glossy, brilliant shine.
Fruit stem cell complex and citrus enhance brightness as sunflower oil, rich in Vitamin E, nourishes and conditions to support flexibility and strength and minimize the look of split ends and frizz. The result is noticeably healthy hair with brilliant shine.
- Orange Oil: Derived from the rind of the fruit; detoxifies and revitalizes hair follicles for renewed vibrancy.
- Malus Domestica: Derived from the ‘Uttwiler Spatlauber’, a rare Swiss apple, known for its longevity potential and ability to protect skin stem cells from premature ageing.
- Solar Vitus: Derived from a rare grape cultivar with particularly high tannin levels and strong tolerance to UV exposure, helping to protect the skin from UV and environmental stresses.
- Sunflower Oil: Derived from the seed; contains large amounts of Vitamin E which helps to nourish and condition, while softening and protecting each strand to enhance body and minimize frizz.
- Chamomile Extract: Derived from the flower; soothing and adds shine to hair.
98% NATURE DERIVED | NON-GMO | NON-COMEDOGENIC | HYPO-ALLERGENIC | VEGAN | GLUTEN FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet hair, massage thoroughly, and rinse. Benefits defiant, curly, and coarse hair. Gentle and colour safe.
SIZE: 11.5oz / 340ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Welcome to the world of natural innovation and the latest ingredient biotechnology. Andalou Naturals believe's that you deserve results, and that you should never have to compromise your ethics in favour of efficacy. The founder of the brand, Stacey Kelly Egide was passionate about pushing the boundaries of beauty, science and the empowerment of women. Fruit Stem Cell Science is their signature innovation and is formulated within their products, with unique and innovative ingredients such as Turmeric, Kombucha, Purple Carrot and Probiotics to provide skincare solutions to target your skincare concerns.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Vegetable Glycerin, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive Berry Complex*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Sunflower Phospholipids, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredients Fair Trade Ingredients
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.