Ultra-replenishing cleanser that washes away all traces of makeup for a nourished glow and balanced barrier.
MY SKIN’S CURRENT STATE: Dry and flaky, irritable, or layered with makeup/spf.
MY SKIN’S FUTURE STATE: Nourished, soothed, and makeup-free.
Your skin’s moisture barrier is the first line of defense against dryness, flakes, and irritation. Treat it with the love it deserves with this gel-to-milk cleansing balm that washes dry skin with a gentle touch. It’s an ideal sole cleanser for parched skin, or use as the first step in a double cleanse for all skin types. Plant-based oils, rich in skin-nourishing fatty acids, help break down makeup, surface pollution, and debris while comforting oat extract helps calm the skin. A medley of powerful hydrators — including vitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid — help your skin’s moisture from literally going down the drain. Skin is left clean, bouncy and oh, so soft.
- SUNFLOWER SEED OIL: Helps dissolve makeup, grime, and daily debris.
- OAT KERNEL EXTRACT: Comforting and calming. Also a prebiotic, which feeds the good bacteria naturally present on your skin and helps to strengthen the skin barrier.
- HYALURONIC ACID: Attracts and holds onto water, which increases hydration in the skin.
- SEED OILS—GRAPE SEED OIL + MARULA OIL: Grape Seed Oil is rich in essential fatty acids (palmitic, stearic and linoleic), beta-carotene and Vitamins D, C, E, this carrier oil moisturizes the skin by balancing both dry and oily patches. It can penetrate blocked pores and cleanse breakouts. Marula Oil is rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, oleic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, these fatty acids and antioxidants, help keep skin smooth and protected from the effects of environmental stressors and free radicals. It helps soften and moisturize without clogging pores.
- GLYCERIN: A naturally occurring substance in skin that helps retain moisture. It is used in skin care products to help defend against dryness.
- PANTHENOL (VITAMIN B5): Attracts moisture to the skin and holds onto it.
- GLUCONOLACTONE: A type of polyhydroxy acid, or PHA, that has a larger molecular structure than other acids, allowing them to not penetrate as deeply. This makes them a gentler acid choice. Not only does it dissolve dead skin cells from the outermost layer of the skin but it is also a hydrator.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | FRAGRANCE-FREE | FREE FROM SULFATES, SILICONES, PARABENS, & ARTIFICIAL DYES
HOW TO USE: (AM and/or PM) Gently massage onto dry skin in slow, circulation motions – don’t forget your neck! Add water to emulsify and break it all down. Rinse, pat dry and move on to your treatments.
Warning: External use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Dissolves impurities, long-wear makeup and SPF
- Nourishes dry, dehydrated skin
- Helps restore a compromised skin barrier
- Calms visible redness and irritation
- Rich in soothing, defensive antioxidants
ABOUT THE BRAND: Current State™ is a collection of nutritiously balanced and clinically responsive products created to make taking care of your skin as intuitive as eating a well-balanced diet. Current State empowers you to care for your skin’s unchanging foundational needs as well as its fluctuating, everyday concerns. Current State exists because your skin deserves the same kind of attention you bring to your diet and lifestyle—care that’s attuned to your type and tendency and that also responds to the changing demands and stressors of the current moment.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sucrose Stearate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gluconolactone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.