This revitalizing body oil has been formulated to revive mature skin and skin prone to scars and stretch marks.
For Scars & Stretch Marks
This pregnancy safe, moisturising body oil has been formulated to revive dry/mature skin and improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Lightweight and quick to absorb, our Super Berry Body Oil is made with a range of incredible natural ingredients that enhance cellular turnover and leave your skin looking its best.
This organic and 100% natural body oil uses a subtle, allergen free natural red berry fragrance to make every use an experience for all the senses, and with our vegan formulation blending beautifully with the skin, it leaves no oily residue which means you can go from skin unrest to dressed in 5 minutes!
- Chilean Rosehip Oil: Used for centuries for its unique ability to revive skin that is prone to stretch marks or scaring, Rosehip Oil is extracted from the wild rose bush in the Andean mountains before it is dried, cold-pressed and added to your skincare products. Rosehip oil is rich in essential fatty acids omega-6 and omega-3, and is a versatile ingredient that promotes cellular renewal making it a great ingredient in a body oil for pregnancy as it helps your skin recover from the appearance of scarring and stretch marks.
- Upcycled Raspberry Oil: Our upcycled raspberry oil is full of antioxidants, full of essential fatty acids, but completely free from waste! A by-product of the fruit and jam industry, our raspberry seeds are naturally cold-pressed to create a fresh oil with a pleasant and light fruity aroma that helps promote cell regeneration which can help delivery smooth, silky skin.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: This 100% natural oil has been cold-pressed to ensure that all of the antioxidants and essential fatty acids found in the pomegranate seeds have made their way into your skincare product to help promote cellular regeneration and assist your skin in its recovery from scarring and stretch marks.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NATURAL | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: This product should be massaged onto any area that is prone to scarring, stretch marks or dryness. You can use this moisturising body oil after showering. We recommend you use this product once per day and incorporate it into your daily skincare routine. However please feel free to apply up to three times per day.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Evolve Beauty's mission is to make it easier for everyone to be a little healthier and greener by creating beautiful, affordable and effective organic, natural and vegan products. Everything is handmade in their own eco studio in Hertfordshire, UK by their team of artisans and packaged in eco friendly packaging.Skincare should be enjoyable! Natural ingredients have such wonderful scents and textures and we celebrate the beauty of them in the products we create. Evolve also wants to help you get the most out of your beauty products by passing on beauty wisdom about how to use our products and look after your skin.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil~, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Parfum (naturally derived fragrance), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol.
*Ingredients from Organic farming ~ Ingredient mostly from Organic farming
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.