Featuring cranberry extract, ATTITUDEs Super leaves Volume & Shine Conditioner helps volumize hair, creating thick and shiny locks.
Did you know soya is known to increase hair and skin thickness? Since hair is mostly composed of protein, soya can only help with its high concentration of proteins. Featuring cranberry extract, ATTITUDEs Super leaves Volume & Shine Conditioner helps volumize hair, creating thick and shiny locks. You will love its aroma that reminds us of orange and cardamom. EWG Verified, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested, Volume & Shine Conditioner includes moringa seed extract, known for its antipollution properties.
- Packed with antioxidants, soy protein and cranberry extract will contribute to boost your hair’s volume.
- Cranberry has astringent, purifying and antioxidant properties.
- Soy protein has a restorative effect, toning down frizz and adding shine to hair.
- Moringa seed extract, with its cleansing and purifying power, helps decrease the adhesion of pollutants and detoxifies the hair and scalp.
- Aroma that reminds us of orange and cardamom.
- Our conditioner comes in a squeeze tube, making it easy to use.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Our surfactants are made of plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols, free of ethoxylated bi-products contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS.
HOW TO USE: After shampoo, work through hair, then rinse. For best results, use it with ATTITUDE Super leaves Volume & Shine Shampoo.
SIZE: 473ml / 16 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Aqua/water/eau (solvent), Vegetable glycerin (humectant), Behentrimonium methosulfate (hair conditioner), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient), Cetearyl alcohol (thickener), Dicaprylyl ether (emollient), Glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), Nasturtium officinale (watercress) extract (active constituent), Tropaeolum majus (Indian cress) extract (active constituent), Sodium benzoate (active constituent), Potassium sorbate (active constituent), Citric acid (pH adjuster), Maltodextrin (binder), Moringa oleifera seed extract (anti-pollution active), Hydrolyzed soy protein (conditioner), Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract (active constituent), Decanal (fruit – active constituent), Pentadecalactone (fruit – active constituent), Raspberry ketone (conditioner).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love this conditioner. It works well and smells good. It lasts me a very long time.