The perfect face and eye ceramide cream for people with skin that reacts to everything.
Its light and invisible texture helps support the renewal of the skin's protective layer, while protecting against moisture loss. Formulated without essential oils or fragrance. Infused with a botanical ceramide, Skin Stuff helps to improve your skin barrier function, calm inflammation and help visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
In true Canadian fashion, you will also find mineral-rich, Canadian-grown maple sap water that helps add moisture into your skin. The nourishing antioxidant blend of rosehip seed oil, evening primrose, black currant, and pomegranate oil are rich in vitamins A, B, C and E and provide an excellent lipid ratio to give you a bright, radiant, hydrated complexion.
If your skin is reactive, this is going to be your new favourite way to keep your skin rejuvenated, plump, and smooth.
- REVITALIZE skin barrier function with our botanical ceramide.
- HYDRATE your complexion with mineral-rich maple sap water.
- REGENERATE skin with vitamin C from rosehip extract.
- PROMOTE collagen production with rosehip seed oil rich in vitamin A, B and E.
- SMOOTH and help firm skin with evening primrose oil.
- STRENGTHEN and enhance skin health with omega-5 fatty acid from pomegranate seed oil.
- REDUCE irritation and increase elasticity with antioxidant-rich black currant seed oil.
Skin Stuff is formulated with a skin-friendly, never-stripping pH value of 4.5-5.5.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | FREE FROM ESSENTIAL OILS
HOW TO USE: Gently massage a pump or two over your cleansed face, neck and eye area. Suitable for use day and/or night, especially good for sensitive skin types.
Maximize your skin nutrition with our concentrated formula, free of added water. This product is housed in an airless pump to increase shelf life so you get all the benefits from the amazing actives. It requires some 'priming' on your first use to activate the pump, so please pump in a slow and controlled motion up to 14 times to start the flow of product.
SIZE: 1.7 fl oz / 50ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Graydon Skincare offers you results-driven skincare, formulated with clinically-proven superfood ingredients. Graydon’s personal involvement in the wellness world as a vegan chef and yoga practitioner led her to discover that the topical application and bioavailability of superfoods on her client's skin had noticeable results. This sparked the evolution of her minimalist, luxurious brand of high-performance skincare where you'll find all your favourite actives like botanical retinol, collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, probiotics, niacinamide, vitamin C, and even gemstone crystals. Graydon Skincare will give you and your skin the very best, most effective plant-based ingredients available, leaving you looking and feeling healthy, happy and beautiful.
Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Extract, *Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, *Glyceryl Stearate, *Coco-Caprylate, *Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Cetyl Alcohol, *Stearyl Alcohol, **Phenethyl Alcohol, **Pentylene Glycol, **Propanediol, Glycerin, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Sap, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Ceramide NP, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol.
*Vegetable wax, **100% Natural based preservative
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.