This conditioner has been formulated with natural oils and butters including organic shea butter to replenish and rehydrate normal to dry hair.
For Normal to Dry Hair Types
The incredible Baobab proteins have been shown to boost shine, strengthen, protect, reduce frizz and tangles as well as boosting softness and smoothness for greater hair manageability. Organic pomegranate extract rehydrates and protects hair whilst organic aloe vera soothes.
- Baobab ProteinsNatural and sustainably derived proteins from the Baobab tree. They are a complete hair care anti-ageing solution to help with damage recovery. The Baobab proteins boost shine by 42% and softness by 27% (better than Dimethicone!!). The proteins give intense protection from UV stress and heat, deeply nourish, instantly condition for a softer, smoother feel and reinforce strands for improved strength.
- Pomegranate Extract is high in ellagic acid which helps to regulate cell turnover and strengthen the cell membrane. It helps limit hair water loss, it rehydrates and protects hair.
- Organic Shea ButterExtracted from the nuts of the shea tree, superfood Shea Butter is an instant help with dry hair It is a strong moisturizer and also has skin healing properties due to its richness in unsaturated fat, essential fatty acids, Vitamin E and D and provitamin A.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NATURAL | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Apply from mid to ends of clean wet hair. Comb through gently. Leave to absorb for 1-2 mins. Rinse well.
SIZE: 250ml | 500ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Evolve Beauty's mission is to make it easier for everyone to be a little healthier and greener by creating beautiful, affordable and effective organic, natural and vegan products. Everything is handmade in their own eco studio in Hertfordshire, UK by their team of artisans and packaged in eco friendly packaging.Skincare should be enjoyable! Natural ingredients have such wonderful scents and textures and we celebrate the beauty of them in the products we create. Evolve also wants to help you get the most out of your beauty products by passing on beauty wisdom about how to use our products and look after your skin.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl alcohol, Betaine, Coco-glucoside, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Protein*, Parfum (NaturalFragrance), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oi*l, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Lactic acid, Tocopherol, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalol. *ingredients from organic farming
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.