Svelte Cream is powered by African Botanics unique phytocomplex of Milk Thistle, Sacred Lotus Leaf, Horsetail, Spirulina, Guarana and Marine Red Seaweed extract which help stimulate the lipolytic activity, strengthen the skin’s structure and visibly improve skin that has lost its firmness.
For a loss of firmness and elasticity, fluid retention, orange-peel appearance and cellulite.
It contains Capsaicin and an organic sprout extract from Brassica Alba - both potent vasodilators that help activate microcirculation and fight water retention in cellulite tissue while effectively shaping body contours. Firming Kigelia Africana, Ivy Extract, Juniperberry, Thyme, Cypress, Grapefruit, active Marine algae and a powerful vasoconstrictor Caffeine help stimulate blood and lymphatic flow, improve tone, texture, elasticity and skin smoothness. Vitamin C, antioxidant-rich Marula Oil and moisture-binding Hyaluronic Acid boost collagen production, plump and moisturize.
- Milk Thistle stem cells, rich in silybin - the heart of the anti-cellulite efficacy, helps resculpt the silhouette and smoothe the relief of fat tufts. Milk Thistle stem cells are effective in anti-cellulite and slimming body treatments.
- White Willow Bark contains Salicylic acid, a BHA that is a natural exfoliant, helps stimulate healthy cell formation.
- Kigelia Africana extract - rich in active compounds: quinones, irridoids, coumarines and flavonoids has proven tightening and firming skincare properties.
- Marine Red Seaweed (Algae) extract fights damaging free radicals and skin aging, reduces inflammation, helps to improve skin elasticity and provides hydration to the skin.
- Svelte Cream produces a thermal effect that helps stimulate local micro-circulation.
ORGANIC | WILD HARVESTED INGREDIENTS | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: To restore suppleness, firmness and tone, apply AM/PM. Vigorously massage using circular strokes and ascending movements concentrating on areas of concern (stomach, waist, thighs, hips, arms and buttocks). For best results: Use consistently, dry brush/exfoliate regularly, drink plenty of water and include regular exercise.
SIZE: 200 ml / 6.7 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: African Botanics was founded not only as a creative outlet, but also in an effort to preserve and promote Africa’s biodiversity, create jobs that make a positive impact in people’s lives. Each product they compose is made from start to finish in South Africa, giving African Botanics a rich sensory experience, heart, soul and a unique story to share. Their intention was also to create a seamless blend of true luxury and nature that can perfectly accommodate the needs of any modern individual. African Botanics products are highly active and extremely concentrated with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory omegas, cell-communicating peptides, intelligent collagen boosters, botanical stem cells, minerals, marine biotechnology and energizing vitamins compared to most skincare products on the market. Their unique botanicals, plant butters, seed oils and minerals originate from remote, untouched regions, all with special qualities creating new endless skincare possibilities and are carefully selected to make products that enhance your day and care holistically for your skin, body and mind.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Decyl Oleate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus)*Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle)* Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Brassica Alba (Mustard)* Sprout Extract, Capsaicin*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Salix Alba (White Willow Bark) Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Caffeine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Kigelia Africana** Extract, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Carbomer, Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Geranium)* Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Extract, Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Fucus Vesiculocus (Seaweed) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet)* Flower Extract, Juniperus Communis (Juniperberry) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme)* Oil, Niacinamide, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress)* Oil, Athrospira Platensis (Spirulina) Extract, Jasmine Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Oleoresin Capsicum (Red Pepper) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
*Organic, **Wild-Harvested Ingredients. 100% Vegan. Formulated without silicones, mineral oils, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, PEGs and SLSs.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.