These chameleon shades adapt to your undertones and offer a softly diffused, natural silk finish. The richly blendable texture builds to full coverage for spot concealing, under-eye brightening and full-face complexion enhancement.
Drawing from the connection between earth, sky, and the depths beyond, we have looked to celestial bodies to guide us to skin. Merging the natural elements with mythic beauty, we are thrilled to reveal our newest creation. Inspired by the heavens and composed from the earth, The Ethereal Veil Conceal and Cover is a remarkable formula created from a boldly minimal list of natural ingredients. Each shade references a celestial body in our solar system—moons and dwarf planets—which, in turn, draw their names from mythology.
Through carefully balanced composition, The Ethereal Veil Conceal and Cover naturally moisturizes the skin as it evens colour and creates a silken finish.
- Jojoba oil: The first ingredient in The Ethereal Veil Conceal and Cover, this lightweight emollient mirrors the skin’s own moisture.
- Frankincense: This aromatic resin is used as incense and perfumery for it’s striking natural aroma, and it is a remarkable ingredient for the face. It has protective qualities and is calming to the skin, beneficial for blemishes and signs of aging.
- Castor oil: This dense oil has a balancing effect on the skin, emollient without feeling “oily.”
- Lanolin: Used in the right proportions, this rich oil derived from sheep’s wool is unmatched in its moisturizing properties.
Every Rituel de Fille product is obsessively formulated in-house with the smallest number of ingredients possible. Each carefully-selected pigment, oil and wax has a purpose—we use nothing extraneous and avoid fillers. This attention to detail creates intense colour and exceptionally long wear in opulent textures.
Finished products and raw ingredients are all Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free. Made of natural ingredients. Made without: synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, talc, palm oil, or plastic-based glitters.
NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE
- Nix: Lightest with neutral undertones.
- Galatea: Light with yellow undertones.
- Ceres: Light with neutral undertones.
- Metis: Light to medium with sandy undertones.
- Sycorax: Medium with yellow undertones.
- Io: Medium with neutral undertones.
- Naiad: Medium with sandy undertones.
- Eris: Medium to dark with golden undertones.
- Ananke: Medium to dark with honey undertones.
- Dione: Dark with golden undertones.
- Cyllene: Dark with golden undertones.
- Arche: Darkest with blue undertones.
HOW TO USE: As a spot concealer, apply a shade close to your base colour with fingertips or your favourite complexion brush.
For under eye colour correction, choose a shade 1-2 shades lighter than your spot concealing colour to brighten and enliven.
Undertones and depth of colour can be used to create full-face complexion enhancement. One shade can conceal beautifully, while two can enliven your whole face with highlight, contour, and overall coverage. Select one shade slightly lighter than your natural skin tone to highlight, one shade slightly darker than your natural skin tone to cast shadows, and mix both for the perfect all-over foundation shade.
SIZE: 0.19 oz / 5.4g
ABOUT THE BRAND: Rituel de Fille was founded by three sisters who were inspired by the magical side of natural ingredients, and the ritualistic, ceremonial power of pigment. As accomplished artists, all three bring a unique vision to our colours and imagery. A new vision for beauty inspired by the magical side of natural ingredients, where pigment is elemental, ceremonial and powerful. All Rituel de Fille products are 99% natural, and handcrafted without parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes or synthetic fragrances. We never test on animals, and only source our raw materials from companies that are also 100% cruelty free.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin USP, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Tocopherol (Non-GMO Soy Derived)
May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Silica (Silicon Dioxide), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Carmine (CI 75470), Bixa Orellana (Annatto), Zinc Oxide (CI 77497), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Boron Nitride, Boron Oxide, Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Powder (CI 77945), Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid (Coconut Derived)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.