It's stinky but it works - prevent and treat ingrown hairs with salicylic acid, tea tree oil and microexfoliating volcanic sand.
This 2-in-1 exfoliating bar helps prevent ingrown hairs and removes impurities that lead to irritated ingrown hairs (clogged and infected hair follicles). Made with naturally disinfecting and gentle exfoliating ingredients:
- 1% salicylic acid (gently exfoliates)
- 1% tea tree oil (disinfects & antibacterial)
- 2% microexfoliating volcanic sand (gently exfoliates)
Helps manage ingrown hairs, rough, dry skin, and razor bumps. Ideal for ingrown-prone areas such as the bikini & pubic region, underarms, face/neck, legs.
The ingrown bar was formulated as a treatment bar for ingrown hairs in sensitive areas such as the underarms and bikini line. To avoid skin irritations in these delicate areas, it was formulated without fragrance so the scent you are smelling is the natural scent of the bar and the active ingredients (tea tree oil). It’s stinky, but it works!
Since this bar is meant to be used on delicate and sensitive areas of the body, it was not formulated with harsh scrubs that are typically found in body exfoliators. These harsh scrubs can cause further damage by compromising the skin barrier causing irritation that leads to infection and hyperpigmentation.
The ingrown bar has two types of gentle yet effective exfoliants:
- a physical exfoliant (microexfoliating volcanic sand) which is the gentle scrubbing you will feel
- a naturally chemical exfoliant (salicylic acid) which penetrates the pores and unclogs them to prevent irritation and ingrown hairs
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NO PARABENS | NO SLS | NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE: Use 1-2 times per week or prior to shaving or hair removal. Wet skin and massage bar for 30 seconds directly onto areas prone to ingrown hairs and clogged pores before rinsing.
The ingrown bar was formulated to tackle ingrown hairs issues all over the body including:
- Bikini line
- Arms and legs
Precautions: Discontinue use if irritation develops or persists. Do not use on broken skin. Do not use immediately after shaving. Avoid eye contact or inhalation of the sweat powder product.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Kaia Naturals products are targeting the beauty products with the highest toxic impact, they formulate clean alternatives that are luxurious, high performance and cruelty-free. Every scent used in these products is specially formulated by a perfumer. They follow the standards for natural scents set by The International Fragrance Association (IFRA).
Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Cocoate and/or Palm Kernelate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Pumice Powder, Coconut Acid, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Chloride, Kaolin, Sodium Gluconate. *VS denotes derived from sustainable palm oil
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.