Relax the body into a tranquil state with a custom blend of matcha and eucalyptus to exfoliate, detoxify, & to bring life back to dry, dull looking skin.
Inspired by ancient Japanese wellness practices, we developed our detox hot baths to closely mimic the healing properties of ‘onsen’ hot spring water. The mineral-rich waters from an onsen (Japanese hot springs) helps to promote skin health, reduce inflammation, muscle pain, and boost your immune system. By soaking in hot water, it will also help detox by working the body into a sweat, releasing toxins and impurities.
Detoxification through sweating is very important to the Japanese as they believe detoxification should be done through your body’s largest organ – your skin– using heat.
VEGAN | NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Fill bath with hot water. Add 1/3 - 1/2 of package contents and soak for 15 - 30 minutes. Rinse tub immediately after bathing.
SIZE: 170g / 5.9oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Kaia Naturals products are targeting the beauty products with the highest toxic impact, they formulate clean alternatives that are luxurious, high performance and cruelty-free. Every scent used in these products is specially formulated by a perfumer. They follow the standards for natural scents set by The International Fragrance Association (IFRA).
Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Brassica Oleracea, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Eucalyptus Polybractea, Abies Balsamea.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.