Mineral UV Filters SPF 15 with Antioxidants
A ultra-refined zinc oxide and titanium dioxide (no nanoparticles) with a bio-active antioxidant network, a bio-sugar hydration complex, skin-identical non-comedogenic lipids and a Tasmanian pepperberry rich in flavanones, anthocyanin and minerals.
The Ordinary range of Mineral UV Filters formulas’ offer SPF protection along with antioxidant, hydration, and anti-irritant support.
The Mineral UV Filter formulas avoid the use of any nanoparticles. Instead, a refined dispersion of micronized ZnO and TiO2 in flexible, high-volatility, non-comedogenic silicones allows the formulations to remain extremely lightweight by optimizing the amount of the blocking agents. Our formulation uses mainly ZnO for its protective effects (because in addition to reflecting/refracting light, ZnO is actually also able to absorb UV rays without creating oxygen radicals) and the supporting TiO2 that it contains is only in rutile form (no anatase form of TiO2 is used at all since it's an aggressive producer of free radicals).
- Bio-Active Antioxidant Network: A potent combination that scavenges and neutralizes free radicals, minimizes the intensity of UV radiation penetrating the skin, visibly protects biological membranes and supports the skin response to UV exposure.
- Bio-Sugar Complex: A unique blend of hygroscopic molecules with Multi-layer coverage providing both short and long-term hydration and also naturally increases skin’s own capacity to hold water.
- Skin Identical Lipids: Lipids that visibly restore the compromised barrier and prevents transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Tasmanian Pepperberry: Rich in flavanones, anthocyanins, and minerals, this active technology helps to calm stressed skin, acting almost immediately.
PH 7.00-8.50 | Alcohol-Free | Nut-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free | Cruelty-Free
HOW TO USE: Apply to face liberally and evenly 15 to 20 minutes before UV exposure. If continued UV exposure is expected, to maintain protection, reapply at least every 2 hours or after material water exposure, towel-drying, swimming or extensive perspiration. Suitable for all skin tones. For children under 6 months of age, consult a doctor prior to use. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The Ordinary products are packed with ingredients that effectively work to make your skin appear healthier. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for facial toners or serums, The Ordinary has something for anyone who’s obsessed with skincare. Create by DECIEM, a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
THE ORDINARY IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hexyl Laurate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Astaxanthin, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Ethyl Ferulate, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Picea Mariana Bark Extract, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Glucose, Maltose, Fructose, Trehalose, Urea, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Isochrysis Galbana Extract, Lysolecithin, Lecithin, Triolein, Pentylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Tocopherol, Alumina, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.