Protect skin against signs of aging with this concentrated antioxidant serum.
Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% is a lightweight serum with high concentrations of resveratrol and ferulic acid, two powerful antioxidants. This treatment protects skin against the signs of aging caused by free radical damage and soothes redness.
- Resveratrol: an antioxidant derived from Japanese knotweed that protects from free radical damage and soothes skin irritation
- Ferulic Acid: a high-potency phytochemical antioxidant found naturally in the walls of plant cells
Resveratrol is a natural phenol found in several plants and our pure source is 100% derived from Japanese Knotweed. Ferulic Acid is a high-potency phytochemical antioxidant found naturally in walls of plant cells. Skincare formulations generally incorporate Resveratrol at 1% or less and Ferulic Acid at 0.5% or less. This formula contains each at 3%, an exceptionally high concentration.
The Ordinary's antioxidant offering also includes EUK134 0.1%. If you wish to take advantage of both formulas, either use them at different times or apply each in a separate step since acids and EUK 134 should not be mixed together.
HOW TO USE: Apply alone or after water-based serums, before oils or heavier creams. Alternatively, mix with other treatments to enhance their antioxidant capacity significantly. Do not refrigerate.
This product can be mixed with The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% or Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone at each application to form an outstanding antioxidant network of Vitamin C, Ferulic Acid and Resveratrol.
Propanediol, Resveratrol, Ferulic Acid.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I usually use it with ve and it lightens my face so quick