A powerful Vitamin C brightening formula with a cream-like feel.
Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone is a smooth cream-like formula that uses direct Vitamin C to help visibly reduce signs of aging by brightening and balancing uneven skin tone. This water-free formula provides 30% direct L-Ascorbic Acid which remains completely stable due to the absence of water. What’s more, this water-free formula contains extra-light silicones, which lessen the tingling sensation that can be associated with topical vitamin C treatments.
- FORMAT: Dullness, Signs of Aging, Antioxidant Support, Uneven Skin Tone
- SUITED TO: All Skin Types
- FORMAT: Suspension
- KEY INGREDIENTS: Ascorbic Acid
Note: The vitamin C powder in this formula may contribute to the texture of the product which is suspended in a silicone base, providing a smooth and soft skin feel. If desired, this formula can be diluted in a cream base per application to allow the skin to build tolerance over time.
WATER-FREE | ALCOHOL-FREE | OIL-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Use after water-based serums, anhydrous serums and oils but before creams.
- Apply a small amount to the face once daily, ideally in the evening.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- A tingling sensation can be expected; if the sensation is too strong, the formula can be mixed with other oils of your preference before each application to reduce the strength.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
DO NOT USE WITH: Copper Peptides, Direct Acids, Direct Vitamin C, EUK, Niacinamide, Peptides, Retinoids
ABOUT THE BRAND: The Ordinary products are packed with ingredients that effectively work to make your skin appear healthier. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for facial toners or serums, The Ordinary has something for anyone who’s obsessed with skincare. Create by DECIEM, a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
THE ORDINARY IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS
Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Peg-10 Dimethicone.
*DECIEM's formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Still the one
In the words of Shania Twain - it’s still the one that keeps my skin feeling bright and wonderful
Great product, not heavy or cakey on the skin. I have sensitive skin so i have to mix it with my moisturizer to reduce the stinging sensation
I love this product!
I love these products! They feel amazing on my skin!
Vitamin C suspension
Love this product! You can feel it working