Inspired by athletic chalk used by elite athletes, the sweat powder uses our proprietary Thessalite 6® Powder Technology. The unique porous structure of Thessalite 6® absorbs excess moisture into the particles, leaving the skin’s surface dry.
Inspired by sweat-absorbing athletic chalk used by elite athletes, the kaia naturals the takesumi detox® the sweat powder is a talc-free, natural solution for everyday sweaty situations. With a refillable and mess-free brush application system and Thessalite 6® Powder Technology, this product absorbs moisture and manages odor in the underarms, bikini line and breast areas. Magnesium carbonate, zinc oxide and apple cider vinegar work together in this clean, mattifying formulation to create a moisture-absorbing barrier on the surface of the skin to help keep you dry and comfortable, while reducing chafing and friction in the skin folds.
- Magnesium carbonate - absorbs excess sweat and wetness
- Zinc oxide - creates a moisture-absorbing barrier
- Apple cider vinegar - fights odor-causing bacteria
The retractable kabuki brush applicator is made of ultra-soft bristles that gently but effectively dispense and apply powder to the skin without making a mess. It is also 100% portable, perfect for on-the-go application and touch ups. The retractable kabuki brush applicator is made out of ultra-soft bristles that gently but effectively dispense and apply powder to the skin without making a mess. It is also 100% portable, perfect for on-the-go applicator and touch ups.
The sweat powder will absorb excess moisture and help alleviate the discomfort associated with excess sweat, however it is not an antiperspirant product and will not block or prevent you from sweating. Depending on your sweat levels and climate, you may need to reapply throughout the day.
We recommend applying the sweat powder over your deodorant and on other sweat prone areas before sweating. You can reapply powder throughout the day as needed depending on sweat levels.
Available in two scents: sakura blossom or crisp linen
NATURAL, VEGAN, CRUELTY FREE | NO TALC | NO BAKING SODA | NO PARABENS | NO ALUMINIUM | NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE:
- Turn the brush upside down and shake several times while the lid is closed to dispense powder into the brush and lid.
- Keeping the brush facing down, open the lid, the brush should have powder on it.
- Twist the dial at the bottom clockwise to the "open" position to reveal the brush. Ensure the brush is twisted all the way.
- If the brush is not yet saturated with powder, shake the brush to dispense more powder.
- Apply a generous layer of the powder to the underarms, over your deodorant, keeping the brush at a downward angle. It can also be used on any body part that experiences excess sweat (breast area, bikini area, feet, etc).
- Twist the dial to the "close" position to retract the brush and place the lid when finished.
- Reapply as needed throughout the day.
The powder can be used anywhere on the body that experiences excessive sweat. This includes the underarms, breasts, bikini/intimate area (external only), and feet.
It is normal for some powder to migrate into the brush when filled at capacity. Note: the brush dispenses powder through gravity-flow and needs to be kept at a downward angle while applying to allow the powder to dispense through the bristles and onto the skin.
Brush can be spot cleaned between uses with a brush cleaning spray or alcohol solution. We recommend deep cleaning the brush between refills.
For natural deodorant success, use the takesumi detox® 3-step method as your underarm routine:
- Step 1: the underarm bar
- Step 2: the takesumi detox® charcoal deodorant
- Step 3: the sweat powder
Caution: For external use only. Avoid eye contact and inhalation of this product.
HOW TO REFILL
Each refill container has 3 refills:
- Turn bottom cap counter-clockwise on brush applicator to remove the cap to the refill chamber
- Pour powder into refillable chamber
- Place cap back onto brush applicator turning clockwise.
- Ensure cap is secure.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Kaia Naturals products are targeting the beauty products with the highest toxic impact, they formulate clean alternatives that are luxurious, high performance and cruelty-free. Every scent used in these products is specially formulated by a perfumer. They follow the standards for natural scents set by The International Fragrance Association (IFRA).
sakura blossom: Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, Solum Diatomeae, Apple Cider Vinegar, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Oryza Sative (Rice) Starch, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf.
crisp linen: Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, Solum Diatomeae, Apple Cider Vinegar, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantim Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar Oil), Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf oil.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.