My Cart

Kaia Naturals™
The Vitamin Cleanse

$11.20 $16.00

These groundbreaking cloths are made of unbleached bamboo that is 100% biodegradable and compostable. Plant the cloth, water the soil, and watch it disappear!
Option

These groundbreaking cloths are made of unbleached bamboo that is 100% biodegradable and compostable. Plant the cloth, water the soil, and watch it disappear!

the vitamin cleanse - the wipes without waste. These bamboo facial cleansing cloths (formerly juicy bamboo) are soaked in natural and nourishing ingredients: organic honey, sunflower seed oil, jojoba oil, clinical grade pure essential oils and vitamins B12, C and E. The formulation is designed to cleanse even the most sensitive skin and eyes.

  • The 10 pack has resealable sticker. To maintain maximum cloth moisture, please use within 30 days after opening.
  • The 20 singles are individually-wrapped, perfect for travel, work, or the gym.
  • The 30 pack has a double seal closure system to keep your cloths fresh.

Natural, Cruelty-free, 100% Biodegradable


HOW TO USE: Gently cleanse face, neck, and décolletage with the vitamin cleanse to remove makeup, and refresh skin.

  • May also be used in the eye area. No rinsing required.
  • After use, plant or compost the cloth.
  • Reseal sticker tab to prevent the fresh cloths from drying out.

FAQ's
  1. Is the vitamin cleanse the same as juicy bamboo facial cleansing cloths?

    The vitamin cleanse has the same great formula as the original cult favorite juicy bamboo. The cloth is 20% larger and now comes in a new 10 pack for all your on-the-go needs.
  2.  Why does it say alcohol free when there is alcohol in the ingredient list?Natural plant alcohols are an exception – they will not dry your skin. Benzyl alcohol is a naturally occurring oil with antimicrobial properties. Cetyl alcohol is a fatty alcohol from plant oils with emulsifying properties.
  3.  Do I need to rinse after?"
    No, it leaves a clean and refreshing finish so there is no residue left.
  4.  Why is it 99% natural, what is the other 1%?
    The 1% are the antibacterial ingredients, which protect us against bacteria and fungus.
  5.  Is the vitamin cleanse safe to use if I have sensitive eyes?
    Yes, the vitamin cleanse is allergy and dermatology tested, as well as eye irritation tested. It is suitable even for those with eczema.

    Agua, Miel, Sorbitan Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.

    Expedited Shipping Time:

    Processing Time: 2-5 Days.

    Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.

    Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time


    Expedited Shipping Cost:

    Orders Over $75 = FREE!

    Below $75 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)


    Express Shipping:

    Express Shipping = $15.99

    Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing


    You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.

    • Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
    • Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
    • Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order. 
    • If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
    • We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.

      Returns & Exchanges

      We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.

      Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at info@socialitebeauty.ca.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.