A relaxing facial massage meets the facial treatments you love, all in one device.
Reduce tension and relax facial muscles with the technology behind Theragun percussive therapy, now designed for the face. This multi-tasking device doesn’t stop there — from skin-toning microcurrent to rejuvenating light therapy, you can combine and customize more facial health treatments than any other device.
- FDA-Cleared Type II Medical Device
- Percussive Therapy Attachments: Relieves tension in face, jaw, neck, and head. Reduces minor facial muscle pain. Gentle 3 mm of amplitude.
- Microcurrent Ring: Firms and tightens skin. Improves muscle tone in face/neck. Gentle stimulation helps firm and plump for youthful glow.
- LED Light Ring: Red Light Therapy: Helps reduce wrinkles around the eyes.
- LED Light Ring: Blue Light Therapy: Helps reduce mild to moderate acne.
- LED Light Ring: Red+Infrared Light Therapy: Helps reduce wrinkles around the eyes. Warming temporarily reduces pain.
- Cleansing Ring: Removes build up of dirt, oil, debris. Percussive-based cleansing enhances removal of pore-blocking debris and dead skin.
- TheraFace PRO device
- 3 percussive attachments (Cone, Micropoint, Flat)
- Microcurrent Ring
- LED Light Therapy Ring (Red, Blue, & Infrared Light)
- Cleansing Ring
- TheraOne Conductive Gel (50 mL)
- Soft Carrying Bag
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
Battery Life: 120 minutes
- TheraFace PRO Device: 1-year limited warranty
- All Rings and Attachments: 90-day limited warranty
HOW TO USE:
Each facial health therapy can be used for a maximum of 8 minutes, with the exception of percussive therapy. The device will beep 3 times to indicate that the maximum time has been reached.
The device will beep once after 15 seconds of use (any facial therapy other than the percussive attachments) indicating you should move the device to a new area of the face. The device will beep twice to indicate if the ring or attachment is not fully attached or has been accidentally removed.
The middle ring button on the device controls the intensity settings on the Microcurrent attachment, LED light therapy ring, and Hot and Cold Rings (sold separately). The top button controls the speed of the Percussive Attachments and Cleansing Ring.
The Blue light setting on the LED light therapy ring should not be used with any percussive attachments to prevent the spread of acne.
The Microcurrent attachment should always be used with a conductive gel, which comes included with the TheraFace PRO device.
HOW TO CLEAN:
TheraFace PRO is water resistant and should only be wiped down with a damp cloth or alcohol-free cleansing wipe. Do not fully immerse the device in water as it is not fully waterproof.
TheraFace PRO rings and attachments should also be wiped down with a damp cloth or alcohol-free wipe but should not be submerged under water. The Cleansing Ring is the only attachment that is fully waterproof and can be fully washed with water.
Wipe the TheraFace PRO and attachment rings down with a damp cloth or alcohol-free cleansing wipe. The device is not waterproof; the only attachment that is fully waterproof is the cleansing ring, for the purpose of cleaning it. After cleaning, allow the device and attachment rings to dry thoroughly before storing or beginning another treatment protocol.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Natural solutions for everybody, from professional athletes to weekend warriors to youth athletes to your family members to anyone desiring to lead an active lifestyle. Therabody is a trusted leader in cutting edge wellness in facial and body health with targeted percussive therapy, micro-current, infrared, and more.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.