A deeply hydrating treatment packed with 3 forms of vitamin C, potent antioxidants & adaptogens.
For All Skin Types
With 19 cutting-edge actives, this synergistic formula brings dramatically brighter, healthier, smoother looking skin in just one jar!
Includes three different powerful bioavailable forms of vitamin C...together, they work to brighten the skin and reduce discolouration, while supporting ingredients like reishi, turmeric, and cloudberry provide outstanding antioxidant protection.
Low waste packaging: The simple glass jar and metal cap speak to our ongoing desire to minimize waste. The product is fully stabilized and oxidation is not a concern. We include a bamboo spoon that is naturally antibacterial :)
- Triple C - 3 bioavailable forms of vitamin C, each with distinct biological processes, join forces to rejuvenate and protect the skin from exposure to daily stressors.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate & Ascorbyl Glucoside, all incredibly bioavailable & effective forms of vitamin C, work to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of discolouration, while lessening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reishi - Known as the "mushroom of immortality" in Chinese medicine, reishi is a powerful adaptogen that is packed with antioxidants and hydrating elements.
- Sodium PCA – A naturally occurring humectant, Sodium PCA helps bind moisture to the skin, dramatically improving skin hydration.
- Cloudberry - A revered Nordic berry notorious for its ability to grow in the harshest of conditions, Cloudberry is packed with rejuvenating antioxidants such as vitamin C & beta carotene that help even the complexion and brighten!
- Turmeric extract - A powerhouse antioxidant great for acne-prone skin, turmeric extract helps lighten the appearance of skin discolouration and provide antioxidant protection. Turmeric extract gives the benefits of the revered ancient herb, without the yellow staining effect of standard turmeric.
- Chaga - A natural adaptogen packed with powerful antioxidants including superoxide dismutase and zinc. Works to rejuvenate and protect the skin from daily stressors and exposure to pollutants.
- Shea Butter - Used in Africa for centuries for its moisturizing & soothing properties, shea butter is a rich source of the powerful antioxidants vitamin A & E, crucial fatty acids and cinnamic acid.
- Ceramide - Forms a thin lipid barrier that holds in moisture, while protecting & nourishing the skin.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Organic Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Inonotus Obliquus (Chaga Mushroom) Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Fruit Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Squalane, Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum, Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocotrienol (Vitamin E), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Chlorella Pyrenoidosa Extract, Allantoin, Ceramide 3, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love this night cream, it’s nourishing but not sticky and it smells wonderful. I apply it every night before bed after the vitamin A serum. Would recommend for sure.
I will buy this for the rest of my life.
I have been raving to everyone about this night cream. My skin feels AMAZING. I don't even want to wash my face in the morning. I noticed a change after only two weeks. Been on a Mad Hippie kick for a while now and they do not disappoint.
This whipped, creamy emulation is pure heaven, starting with the amazing honeysuckle scent. It glides on to skin, soothing and replenishing in the process. My wake up with softer skin everytime I use it. I use it every other night and use the Exfoliation drops on the opposite night.
Not for me.
I don’t love the smell of it, and it feels a bit more greasy than I’m used to. I have sensitive skin and I think I’m getting a reaction to it. It’s been just a few days so will have to see.
This stuff makes my skin feel super hydrated and absorbs very quickly! Love using this every night, perfect for when you're feeling dry