A complexion-perfecting, serum-infused foundation that's equal parts skincare and colour correction for a natural look that is radiant and real.
Weightlessly delivers buildable, light to medium coverage with a velvety finish while nourishing skin with a powerful blend of botanical actives for a flawless complexion. Aloe leaf, rosehip, jojoba and marula oils soothe irritations and tame redness, plump fine lines, and ensure the formula effortlessly melts into skin for a more even, luminous appearance. Blurs imperfections and minimizes pores for a complexion that looks refined and refreshed—and leaves your skin looking like skin.
- Aloe Leaf Extract: Helps to soothe irritations and tame redness.
- Mastic: A resin from a tree that grows on the Greek island of Chios, helping to mattify and refine skin throughout the day.
- Plant-Based Squalane: Helps to balance skin and improve elasticity.
DERMATOLOGIST TESTED | NON-COMEDOGENIC | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE
- Sable SF0.5: Fair with neutral warm undertones.
- Formentera SF1: Fair with cool undertones.
- Mallorca SF1.5: Fair to light with neutral undertones.
- Tavarua SF2: Light with neutral undertones.
- Texel SF3: Light with neutral, cool undertones.
- Corsica SF3.5: Light medium with golden undertones.
- Bowen SF4: Light medium with warm peachy nudes.
- Salina SF5: Light medium with warm neutral undertones.
- Chios SF6: Medium with neutral undertones.
- Catalina SF7: Medium with warm golden undertones.
- Milos SF8: Medium with neutral cool undertones.
- Bedarra SF8.5: Medium with golden undertones.
- Maraca SF9: Medium dark with neutral, warm undertones.
- Bonaire SF9.5: Medium dark with warm, golden undertones.
- Montserrat SF10: Medium dark with red, golden undertones.
- Martinique SF11: Dark with neutral warm undertones.
- Kapiti SF12: Dark with neutral red undertones.
- Macquaire SF13: Deep with neutral undertones.
HOW TO USE: Pump 1-2 pumps of True Skin Serum Foundation to the back of your hand. Apply with True Skin Complexion Brush in a buffing motion, starting at the center of face and working your way outwards. Finish by taking the palms of your hands and pressing them against your face to help smooth and melt product further into the skin. Apply Multi-Stick along the apples of the cheeks.
SIZE: 30 ml / 1 fl oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Our skin is our largest organ, and can absorb just about anything we put to its surface. ILIA is formulated with this in mind, and dedicated to creating the purest products possible. The ethical-sustainable approach embodied in each piece is filled with certified organic bio-active botanicals that nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Coconut Alkanes, Caprylyl Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinloleate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil*, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Squalane, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Pentylene Glycol, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Bisabolol. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].
*ORGANIC INGREDIENTS. INGRÉDIENTS ORGANIQUES. *ORGANIC INGREDIENTS. INGRÉDIENTS ORGANIQUES
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I’m in love. This is my new favourite foundation. I was previously using Fitglow foundation and unfortunately I find it be too thick and settles into dry patches easily on my skin where as this one is more runny (which I prefer) and glides over the skin beautifully while still allowing my skin to show through. It also creates a beautiful glow and looks great all day.
Pleasantly surprised with the light texture and pleased with the Sun protection.
I used and loved the Vapour Soft Focus foundation for years. While it has a beautiful finish, I eventually moved on from wanting that SUPER glow-y radiance (plus it was a thick formula, which required meticulous blending and it transferred too easily). Enter this Ilia foundation. I use the colour Tavarua, and it is an exact match to my skin - no blending into the neck required. The formula doesn't break me out, despite my sensitive skin. The finish is still radiant and looks like my skin, but better. It doesn't transfer to fabric when I put a shirt on over my head. It stays put and looks beautiful even when I've been wearing a face mask all day for work. I apply the foundation with a Beautyblender, and it never looks cakey. Absolutely obsessed!
Buildable colour, hydrating and a bit dewy. I find it sort of sits on my skin a bit instead Can't find my colour groove: 1.5 is too light and 3.5 is too tan, definitely more medium than light-medium. Perfect for mid-summer through Sept but too dark for the rest of the year.
I was really looking forward to trying a new foundation. This one does not sit nice on my skin and it takes a long time to set. Going back to my previous foundation.