This non-greasy formulation of moisturizing botanical extracts, naturally soothes and softens dry undernourished hands and cuticles.
- Grape Seed, Wheat Germ and Rosehip Oil: Rich in free radical-fighting Antioxidants, leave skin looking supple and radiant.
- Cold Pressed Orange Peel oil: Contains powerful antioxidants that leave skin looking supple and toned.
- Rosehip and Camellia Seed Oil: Work to improve skin hydration, while also helping repair the appearance of skin damaged by oxidative stress, noticeably increasing smoothness.
- Polysaccharides from Aloe Vera: Help the skin appear de-stressed and soothed.
- Vanillin from Vanilla: Provides uplifting and calming aromatic properties.
- Flavonoids and Omega 3 and 6, from Sea Buckthorn Berry: Visibly improve skin elasticity and softness.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Apply to clean skin and gently massage in until absorbed. Excellent for rough skin, cuticles and nails.
SIZE: 20ml | 65ml | 300ml | 500ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Plant), Glycerin (Plant), Glyceryl Stearate (Plant), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (Plant), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Berry) Fruit Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Vanillin (Plant), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate (Plant), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Sodium Phytate (Plant), Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool (Plant), Limonene (Plant)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Not my favorite smell of all time (not a fan of vanilla scent but this one is very subtle and mixed with orange peel it's okay) but the cream really works! My hand were so dried from all the dishes and the washing hands situation with the Covid. After two days my hands were super smooth. Love and recommend.
This hand cream is quite expensive and I do not think it helps my hands much at all. The smell is alright but I have used much more moisturizing hand creams than this.