Clean and natural, this refreshing gel cleanses and removes impurities from the skin without drying it out.
The first essential step in your beauty routine for skin with imperfections, the Purifying Cleansing Gel, enriched in natural salicylic acid, grapeseed polyphenols and organic* essential oils, cleanses and removes impurities from the skin without leaving it dry. Its gentle and effective formula works to help tighten pores, reduce excess sebum and visibly reduce blemishes.
Its gel texture leaves skin feeling instantly fresh and clean.
A light and surprising, 100% natural scent derived from a unique complex of essential oils that delivers a breath of freshness with each use.
- 98% ingredients of natural origin.
- Non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested. No added synthetic fragrance, sulfate-free, soap-free, alcohol-free.
- As with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or ingredients from animal origin are used.
HOW TO USE: Morning and evening, massage gel onto damp skin to create a light foam. Rinse with water. Avoid the eye contour area.
- Cleanses and purifies the skin
- Reduce the look of imperfections
- Visibly tightens pores
- Help diminish excess of sebum
SIZE: 150 mL
ABOUT THE BRAND: Caudalíe is a French skincare brand that harnesses the power of the grape and natural, environmentally-friendly ingredients derived from the vineyards of Bordeaux, Champagne and Burgundy. Enraptured by the beauty of the vineyards of Bordeaux, Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas created a line of spa-quality skincare that harnesses the anti-aging, therapeutic properties of French grapes and vines. Caudalie - a vinous term that describes the lingering complexity of flavors on the palate - utilizes all-natural, highly potent ingredients in each glow-inducing, environmentally friendly formula. Along with a team of research specialists, Caudalíe has created a range of skincare that aims to protect, correct and beautify one’s skin.
Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Cocoate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Sodium Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Coconut Acid, Salicylic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!