What if we told you that you weren't getting the most out of your skincare products? The truth is without exfoliation, that’s often the case.
An innovative and ultra-gentle approach to exfoliation for sensitive skin. Using 100% natural and perfectly spherical Jojoba Beads, the gel formula gently rolls across the skin to lift away dead skin cells and impurities leaving zero damage to skin (or oceans). Skin feels soft, smooth and nourished. Virtuous all round.
Removing dead skin cells means your products don't just sit on top, but actually get to work on your skin.
This exfoliator knows that scratching and scraping is not playing nice. That’s why Pai has chosen to use jojoba beads – those virtuous circles – in a nourishing Omega-rich formula to gently buff away dead skin cells.
No rawness, no redness. Just healthy, happy skin.
- Kukui: Kukui Oil’s #1 job is to prevent water loss in the skin. An Omega-rich shield, this lightweight, brightening oil protects the skin’s delicate moisture barrier so that it stays soft and moisturised.
- Jojoba Bead: The wax from the jojoba plant is formed into tiny spherical beads. Excellent exfoliators, they roll across the skin to gently remove dead skin cells. They’re 100% natural and biodegradable so kind to oceans too.
Pai has joined forces with a few fellow natural brands to get plastic microbeads banned in the UK in 2018. Jojoba wax beads are a brilliant natural alternative that don't harm ocean life. These tiny perfect spheres roll across skin without tearing skin cells. Their ultra gentle polishing action budge dead skin cells to leave a smoother, brighter complexion. A paragon of virtue.
The Pai commitment to product purity means we never use artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Apply to clean, dry skin with dry hands. Massage into skin, paying close attention to areas of congestion or dryness. Moisten fingertips with warm water and massage again, turning the gel into a silky milk. Rinse with warm water until all product is removed.
Use 1-2 times per week.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL* (sunflower oil), GLYCERIN (organically derived vegetable glycerine), PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL* (sweet almond oil), ALEURITES MOLUCCANA SEED OIL* (kukui oil), PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL* (apricot kernel oil), CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL* (safflower oil), PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL* (avocado oil), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (castor oil), HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL (jojoba beads), SUCROSE LAURATE, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT WATER* (orange fruit water), BOSWELLIA NEGLECTA OIL* (frankincense oil), BETA-SITOSTEROL, LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL* (may chang oil), TOCOPHEROL (vitamin e), SQUALENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL, LIMONENE (naturally occurring in essential oils)
Contains nut oil
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.