Vita C Corrector
Vita C Corrector is a waterless booster serum that is powered by the most stable and bio-available form of Vitamin C - THD Ascorbate that penetrates deep into the skin to brighten, illuminate, help produce collagen and provide superior antioxidant protection.
For All Skin Types
This high-strength serum booster combines a 20% concentration of Vitamin C with an anti-wrinkle Marine Blue Micro-algae, Resurrection Plant, Vitamin E and antioxidant-rich Marula Oil to target signs of aging, hyperpigmentation, dullness, uneven skin tone, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles while speeding up cellular renewal for radiant and luminous skin. 100% active and biocompatible it is formulated without water, alcohol, dimethicone, fragrance, essential oils and fillers.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: Incredibly stable, lipid-soluble form of vitamin C that provides exceptional antioxidant protection from harmful free radicals. It also stimulates healthy collagen production and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving the complexion plump, radiant and youthful looking*.
- Vitamin E: A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin. It works together synergistically with Vitamin C to provide 4 x more protection against free radicals, boosting the serum’s overall antioxidant effect to keep skin protected throughout the day*.
- Marine Blue Micro-algae extract: A technologically-advanced anti-wrinkle ingredient which stimulates production of structural skin proteins. Rich in antioxidants, amino acids (EPA), Omega 3, minerals, sugars, carotenoids and peptides with incredible cell-renewal properties*.
- Squalane: An oil-soluble antioxidant, it works with other antioxidants in skin to neutralize damaging oxygen molecules generated when skin is exposed to UV light. It is a mega-hydrator that acts as a barrier to keep moisture locked in to keep skin soft, supple and plump for longer*.
- Resurrection Plant: Rich in polysaccharides, polyphenols and Trehalose sugar molecules address multiple signs of aging: dehydration, fine lines, uneven texture. By enhancing moisture retention, this intensive bio-extract nourishes the skin cells and contributes to skin regeneration*.
- Marula Oil: Contains a high antioxidant count and is rich in many skin-benefiting micro-nutrients and essential fatty acids, especially Omega 9. In addition to its protecting and regenerative effects, Marula oil also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe redness and sensitivity and helps prevent free radical damage. High levels of Omega 9 - Oleic Acid (80%), palmitic and stearic fatty acids are critical for rapid penetration – meaning this oil sinks in quickly to promote intense repair and seal in precious moisture. Marula Oil is rich in Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, Flavonoids, Phenolic compounds and Phytosterols - these antioxidants help protect against free radicals and daily environmental stressors*.
This highly active treatment booster should be used daily or 3 - 4 times a year as an intensive course for optimal results.
We are committed to reducing stress on the environment. All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Vita C Corrector comes in a 100% recyclable glass bottle and aluminum pump. Once you are done with your product, please separate the pump from the bottle before placing it in the recycling bin.
ORGANIC | WILD HARVESTED INGREDIENTS | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Use daily in the AM and/or PM. Apply after cleansing, toning/ exfoliating, dispense 1-2 pumps to the areas where uneven skin tone is present or all over your face, neck and decollete with uplifting strokes. Allow Vita C Corrector to soak into your skin for at least a few minutes before following up with your moisturizer and/or face oil. Can be layered/mixed with Nutritive Molecule Serum or with your moisturizer. Use SPF daily to maintain results and to help protect skin from future damage.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Sun Damage & dark spots
- Dull & uneven skin tone
SIZE: 50 ml / 1.7 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: African Botanics was founded not only as a creative outlet, but also in an effort to preserve and promote Africa’s biodiversity, create jobs that make a positive impact in people’s lives. Each product they compose is made from start to finish in South Africa, giving African Botanics a rich sensory experience, heart, soul and a unique story to share. Their intention was also to create a seamless blend of true luxury and nature that can perfectly accommodate the needs of any modern individual. African Botanics products are highly active and extremely concentrated with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory omegas, cell-communicating peptides, intelligent collagen boosters, botanical stem cells, minerals, marine biotechnology and energizing vitamins compared to most skincare products on the market. Their unique botanicals, plant butters, seed oils and minerals originate from remote, untouched regions, all with special qualities creating new endless skincare possibilities and are carefully selected to make products that enhance your day and care holistically for your skin, body and mind.
Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cylindrotheca Fusiformis (Marine Blue Microalgae) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection) Plant, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil*.*Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced.
Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Maybe not right for my skin type...
First, I had a problem with the pump, it broke within a few weeks of use. I did not drop it or anything like that. Now I have to unscrew the cap and pump completely in order to get product out. I don't like doing this especially since it is a Vitamin C serum and they can "go bad" quickly. However, the product is way too expensive to just throw out. Second, I am almost finished my bottle and can say that I do notice some lightening of my pigmentation and some brightening as well. My biggest problem though is that I feel this breaks me out. It could be due to the 20% Vitamin C perhaps or something else in the formulation. FYI my skin is sensitive and acne-prone. If you have skin that is more tolerable to actives, then I would recommend this product if you are looking for brightening / reducing hyper-pigmentation.