Featuring an exciting new form of vitamin A, this serum works to exfoliate the skin, improving the appearance of sun damaged, aging skin.
For All Skin Types
This antioxidant-rich superfruit is packed with polyphenols that work to neutralize aging free radicals. Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate (HPR) is a revolutionary, bioavailable form of vitamin A that works to dramatically improve the appearance of wrinkles and discolouration. Genuine flower power, natural antioxidants & active essentials work hand in hand to liberate the skin from signs of aging.
By leaving out harmful chemicals, parabens, synthetic colour & fragrance, Mad Hippie helps your skin achieve true harmony.
- HPR: Revolutionary new form of vitamin A that is bioavailable in its current state without the need of any inefficient metabolic steps (retinol requires 2). Works to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discolouration, revealing beautiful, youthful skin.
- Phytoceramide: Aids in moisture retention, leading to more plumped up, hydrated skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate, has been shown to have better skin penetrating capabilities than HA alone. Helps to plump up and moisturize the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Oat Beta Glucan: Naturally hydrates and soothes the skin. Oat beta glucan has been shown reduce the appearance of wrinkles while also having a tightening effect.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory qualities that has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera: Skin protectant believed to increase the availability of oxygen to the skin.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Massage into clean skin every other night until skin adjusts, then move to every night. Follow in 10 minutes with a Face Cream.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Vitamin A (HPR:Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate), Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera Oil), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Citric Acid, Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Oat Beta-Glucan, Phytoceramide (Soybean Palmitate), Acetyl Glucosamine
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love this retinol! It's effective, affordable & non-irritating. I saw immediate results, and when I don't use it I can see the difference in my overall complexion. My fine lines are diminished, my tone is even, and my skin looks plump and healthy.
Cela fait quelque jours que j'utilise ce sérum. Je vois une grosse différence comparé à un autre sérum au rétinol. Ce produit ne me cause pas d'irritation et cela est très satisfaisant. J'ai hâte de voir les résultats à plus long terme.
Works like a dream. Would advise to read up on how to use and to be careful in the sun. Smells great!!
It is a bit drying but I compensate with creams and oils. I think it’s making a difference to my skin. It looks fresher and brighter.