An innovative formulation that creates volume, boosting fine or flat hair, while thoroughly cleansing without stripping, for fuller-looking, thicker-feeling and intensely hydrated hair.
- Biotin-vitamin B7: Promotes hair health and growth, noticeably boosting hair shaft diameter to create volume.
- Positively-charged Guar Gum Bonds: Naturally negatively-charged hair shafts, increasing volume and thickness. .
- Althea Extract: Provides detangling cationic proteins that assist in the separation of hair shafts, creating body and volume.
- Calendula, rich in Flavonoids: Reduces signs of aging, by nourishing and conditioning the hair and scalp, accelerating hair growth, strength and damage recovery.
- Plant-derived Liposomes Bond: Actives to the outer layers of the hair shaft and cuticle, and penetrate into the cortex, optimizing the delivery of actives, ensuring healthier, voluminous hair.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Apply two pumps to wet hair, massage gently into the hair and scalp, rinse thoroughly. One wash is sufficient but repeat where desired. Perfect for fine hair or flat hair requiring volume and all hair types. Follow with Grown Alchemist Volumising Conditioner.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Plant), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Plant), Decyl Glucoside (Plant), Hydrolyzed Adansonia DIgitata (Baobab) Seed Protein, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract (Plant), Coco Glucoside (Plant), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Extract, Glyceryl Oleate (Plant), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Plant), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Plant), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) (Plant), Biotin (Vitamin B7) (Plant), Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate (Plant), Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Geraniol (Plant), Linalool (Plant), Limonene (Plant)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.