Mist away and reset the day with our breakthrough Refreshing Water Mist sunscreen.
This alcohol-free formula infuses organic aloe and coconut water with our plant-derived Full Spectrum 360° Complex to help mitigate the effects of today's modern skin aggressors, including HEV light (aka blue light), IR, and pollution. Featuring a blend of antioxidants and Indian Jasmine plant stem cells, our weightless Water Mist helps keep you hydrated, refreshed, and protected no matter where your day takes you.
- 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Broad-spectrum SPF 18 to refresh to your base sun protection throughout the day
- Plant-derived Full Spectrum 360° Complex helps mitigate the effects of HEV blue light, IR, and pollution
- Hydrating and refreshing
- Organic coconut and aloe water
- Vegan / Cruelty-Free / Gluten-Free
- Hawaii Reef Compliant Act 104
HAWAII REEF COMPLIANT | CRUELTY-FREE | BLUE LIGHT STRESS & FATIGUE | BROAD SPRECTRUM | REEF SAFE/FRIENDLY
HOW TO USE: Shake well. With your eyes and mouth closed, mist face evenly, holding bottle 10-12 inches away from face. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after swimming, sweating, or immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Green, yet still luxurious, each high performance product protects and nourishes your skin with vitamins and age-defying antioxidants, while remaining free of parabens, paba, petroleum and phthalates. This full line of luxury sun and skincare products incorporates a Farm to Face® sourcing philosophy, using the freshest and most natural ingredients whenever possible. Look for the organic formulas that contain over 70% certified organic ingredients and are easily identified by the organic seals. COOLA formulates with Plant Protection®, which allows the products to achieve clinically tested, broad spectrum and antioxidant-rich protection while using fewer traditional actives. Better for your skin, better for the environment.
Active Ingredients (Sunscreen): Avobenzone 2.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 5.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (ORGANIC), Anisaldehyde*, Benzyl Acetate*, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water (ORGANIC), Delta-Decalactone*, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Ethyl Butyrate*, Gamma-Nonalactone*, Gamma-Octalactone*, Heliotropine*, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Leaf Cell Extract, Juniperus Mexicana*, Methyl Benzoate*, Methylpropanediol, Nerolidol*, Polyquaternium-80, Propanediol, Schinus Molle Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Tridecane, Triethyl Citrate*, Undecane, Vanillin, Water.
*Plant-derived scent constituent. See details.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.