You’ve gotta give this creamy, dreamy moisturizer a whirl.
Perfect for all skin types, it never clogs pores, keeping acne at bay with the tiniest bit of hyaluronic acid and special vegetable-sourced ingredients that heal acne scars, brighten, plump, and soothe.
- PRICKLY PEAR SEED OIL: Don’t let the name fool you—this thorny cactus is gentle as can be, using antioxidants and fatty acids to calm inflammation, retain elasticity, and brighten skin.
- HYALURONIC ACID: Holds water in tight-as-can-be, making sure your skin is feeling hydrated and looking plump.
- ALOE JUICE: Rich in antioxidants and vitamins, this power plant reduces acne and symptoms of psoriasis and dermatitis.
- ROSEHIP OIL: Makes skin as smooth, soft, and even as a rose petal.
- GRAPESEED OIL: A dream moisturizer for sensi, acne-prone skin, this oil hydrates without clogging pores.
- LICORICE ROOT EXTRACT: The powerfully soothing antioxidants in this root gently shield skin from the skin while soothing and hydrating.
- SKULLCAP ROOT EXTRACT: Fights redness and inflammation, which is why this legendary root is a traditional ingredient in herbal acne remedies.
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | VEGAN | NO ADDED FRAGRANCE | PARABEN FREE | SULFATE FREE
HOW TO USE:
- Wash It: A clean canvas isn't necessary (but feels pretty darn good).
Prep It: Spot treat any zits of blemishes with Meltdown and Moisten skin with 4 to 5 pumps of Stargirl for full hydration penetration. Refresh it.
Slather It: Dot it onto your forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose for even application and smooth it gently into your skin, blending towards your neck.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Blume is the outspoken body care collective that helps everyone own their natural bravery. Their clean, cruelty-free and vegan line of products target acne, dry skin, period cramps and more, so that everyone can feel like their best selves and feel safe in the ingredients they’re putting on their bodies.
Water, Aloe Leaf Juice, Grape Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Opuntia Ficus Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lactate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Coconut Fruit Extract, Vanilla Fruit Extract, Coffee Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Skullcap Extract, Licorice Root Extract.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.