A truly magical potion for curl gorgeousness or the silkiest straight smooth look you've ever had! It's a pure wow experience that you and your hair simply won't be able to live without.
For Curly Hair Types
The first silicone-free (and fragrance free) serum of its kind with performance that will amaze - soft, touchable curls with brilliant frizz free shine, and absolutely weightless! Game changing for luscious curls and perfectly sleek straight hair. Kiwi Seed Oil accelerates the absorption of essential nutrients, so your hair is the softest and most hydrated it can be. Curly hair loves Castor Oil for it's ability to make the hair shine, making curls bouncy and soft. Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid paves your way to the ultimate smoothing sensation – completely natural and eco-certified, with a silky soft result.
- Kiwi Seed Oil accelerates the absorption of essential nutrients for maximum hydration and softness.
- Castor Oil is the curly hair miracle for shine, scalp & hair health.
- Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid paves your way to the ultimate smoothing sensation – completely natural and eco-certified, with a silky soft result.
VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE-FREE
HOW TO USE: Initially apply 1 pump to wet or dry hair, roots to ends. Then adjust number of pumps according to length of hair and definition required. Shape using fingers into desired curl or wave pattern. For optimal results, apply SmartStart Leave-in Conditioner or SmartVolume Leave-in Conditioner just before using WonderBalm.
- Defines curls without stickiness or crunch
- Leaves hair silky smooth when straightening and in 1/2 the time
- Softens and adds shine
- Moisturizes dry strands
- Eliminates frizz and flyaways
SIZE: 100ml / 3.4oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: EVOLVh is revolutionizing hair care with a simple system that makes having the happiest, healthiest hair of your life as easy as 1, 2, 3: Cleanse, Treat, Protect. EVOLVh, a toxic-free line that focuses on penetrating strands with nourishment, instead of simply coating it to style. In need of volume? There's a line for that. Need something safe for color-treated hair? That, too. And ever-thirsty coils get some love with its hydrating curl line.
Coco-Caprylate*, Diheptyl Succinate & Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer*, Hydrogenated Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil†, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed Oil†, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*
*ECOCERT Certified Ingredient †Natural Ingredient
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.