Built the way we want it, which is the way you will have it - rich in Argan oil, Rosewood, Vitamin E and Kawakawa extract.
YLF is a genuine ‘head, shoulders, knees and toes', that delivers a pleasant, slightly medicinal, Sandalwood and Neroli infused hit on the nose. It is a wash for those with too little time and too much to get done.
When they designed YLF they asked what should the perfect wash actually do, the answer, four things;
- It should cleanse the skin and if necessary the hair (without harsh chemicals); We use coconut and vegetable extracts, natural foaming agents combined with Kawakawa to provide a superb gentle cleanse.
- It should hydrate the skin; We utilize the smoothing and hydrating effects of Argan oil and Rosewood.
- It should smell great – but not be too strong or overpowering, because you are in the shower, not a car wash. The sweet combination of Neroli and Sandalwood delivers on this herbal, woody promise.
- It should be nutrient rich and cover the surface of your skin with essential oils and minerals – nothing ensures this more than the combination of Argan oil, Rosewood oil, Kawakawa and Green tea leaf extract.
YLF actively protects the skin’s natural lipid balance and avoids stripping the skin of its moisture and nutrients, it is free of denatured alcohol and concentrated menthols - Triumph & Disaster does not use these ingredients ever.
- Argan Oil - Packed full of Vitamin E and Omega 3, 6 and 9, Argan oil from the kernels of Morocco’s Argan tree (Argania Spinosa) is seen as a wonder ingredient for skin and hair with its amazing healing, antioxidant and moisturising properties that combat problem skin and fight free radicals, whilst nourishing and hydrating skin and hair. A genuine all-rounder!
- Rosewood Oil - Rosewood oil has significant antibacterial properties, is known to plump the skin, reduce redness, eliminate dryness and improve overall skin clarity. We use it to fight dull, dry and oily skin, and it adds a mellow sweet fragrance to our wash.
- Kawakawa Leaf Extract - Kawakawa in Māori refers to the bitter taste of the leaves, from kawameaning bitter. Kawakawa or NZ Pepper Tree was one of the most important plants in Rongoa (medicine), Maori used it externally for cuts, wounds and bruises and also applied it as a treatment for toothache, nettle stings and eczema. All of which leads us to believe that it makes for a great ingredient in a cleansing, calming body wash.
- Vitamin E- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that can be isolated from vegetable oils. Its benefits include strengthening the skin's natural defenses, protecting lipid balance and reducing water loss. Being naturally derived, we use vitamin E to help fight free radical damage, as a natural skin-conditioning agent and as an antioxidant.
SIZE: 16.9 fl oz / 500ml
Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil, Sclerotium Gum, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Macropiper Excelsum (Kawakawa) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, CI 172000 (Red), CI 77499 (Black Oxide), Sodium Citrate, †Geraniol. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.