What can Almond Oil be used for?
Almonds are extremely nutrient rich and it should come as no surprise that Almond oil is a powerful oil with incredible benefits. Most almond oil in use today is sweet almond oil since bitter almond oil is known to contain cyanide. It is extremely beneficial for skin and hair care.
Can I apply Almond Oil on my face?
Almond oil has a high content of Vitamin E, an incredible antioxidant. Environmental stressors, UV radiation, and other forms of oxidative stress damage skin over time with a major deterioration on the skin’s collagen layer. This impacts the elasticity of skin and leaves it unable to be resilient with premature signs of aging developing as a result. However, the Vitamin E in almond oil works at keeping these collagen cells healthy while also protecting skin from oxidative stress and repairing damaged skin.
Being a light oil, it absorbs easily into skin. It also dislodges impurities and debris deep within skin pores and follicles resulting in deeply cleansed skin. Its high Vitamin A content also helps ward off future acne and breakouts. It is also non-comedogenic and therefore using it topically does not clog pores. It also has emollient properties which enable it to lock hydration into the skin cells. This makes it an excellent choice to keep your skin nourished and soft.
There is also evidence to suggest that regular use of almond oil can prevent the spread of stretch marks, though bitter almond oil is generally thought to be more potent in this particular regard. It also lightens dark circles under the eyes, rejuvenating skin and brightening it which can take years off your face. Light and non-comedogenic, it is also ideal for use as a makeup remover with its ability to dissolve makeup easily while deeply nourishing and cleansing skin.
Can Almond Oil make your hair grow?
Almond oil, as you may have already guessed, can have a positive impact on scalp and hair health as well. By restoring the natural oils to your scalp, almond oil offers a protective barrier to hair as it grows from a nourished scalp. The vitamin E also reduces oxidative stress, reduces hair loss, and boosts hair growth. It softens and covers the hair shaft to give more resilience to hair.
THE EFFICACY OF ALMOND OIL IS EVIDENT IN OUR BEST-SELLING PRODUCTS! READ BELOW FOR MORE!
This body oil is truly divine for all skin types
- Food-Grade Ingredients
- No additives such as sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, harsh and harmful chemicals, or petroleum byproducts
- Never tested on animals
Delicious smelling body cream will immediately hydrate, soften and feed your skin nutrients
- No artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic preservatives, or any other unsafe ingredients
- Made only with the highest quality nutrients for your skin
- Sweet Almond Oil rich in Fatty Acids and Vitamins A, B1, B2 and B6: Leave the skin looking hydrated, smooth, supple and radiant
- Phyto-Peptides: Noticeably increase Collagen Type I, III and IV production, visibly reducing fine lines and wrinkles; while strengthening and protecting Collagen fibres from degradation redensifying and firming the skin.
- Tyrosinase Inhibitors from Rumex Plant Extract Regulate skin pigmentation to noticeably lighten the skin’s surface visibly reducing age spots and sun damage pigmentation.
- Essential Fatty Acids found in Rosehip Oil and Sea-Buckthorn Berry: Combine giving the skin a well nourished and moisturised appearance whilst noticeably improving elasticity visibly reducing the signs of aging.
- Sweet Almond Oil and Rice Bran: Rich in vitamins a, b1, b2, b6, & e and oryzanol visibly improve skin tone and firmness while reducing the appearance of age spots, leaving the skin complexion looking beautifully radiant.
- Borago: Rich in hydrating and nourishing triglycerides noticeably balances and improves skin hydration.
- Cranberry Seed Oil: A rich source of gamma-tocotrienols and asta-xanthin, helps repair the appearance of skin effected by oxidative stress.
- Organic Sunflower Oil and Organic Camellia Seed Oil nourish and gently clean skin
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil and Organic Jojoba Oil replenish moisture
- Organic Blue Chamomile Essential Oils is anti-inflammatory and calming
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil balances and brightens skin