The Healing Properties of Echinacea
Native to the United States as well as Canada and Europe, Echinacea is a popular herb used to fight off infections like the common cold and the flu. Rich in active substances like polysaccharides, glycoproteins, alkamides, and flavonoids, Echinacea is also widely used in beauty care products.
Echinacea has the ability to lock in hydration in both your skin and hair. It is loaded with healthy proteins and oils that deeply hydrate and nourish skin while also ensuring that the hydration stays locked in to give you long lasting softness and moisturized skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help it fight off acne and breakouts while soothing redness and inflammation.
What are the benefits of Echinacea?
Its anti-microbial properties also help unclog pores and clear skin of bacteria that can cause breakouts and blackheads. It is also rich in tannins which give it astringent properties. This helps shrink pores and leads to firmer skin. It has also been shown to reduce symptoms of eczema and repair the skin’s thin, protective outer layer. It has powerful antibacterial properties which can prevent skin infections from forming and spreading.
Echinacea can also powerfully improve the health of your scalp and hair. It is an effective remedy for dandruff and other scalp inflammations. Its antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties can help calm an irritated scalp. It also deeply hydrates the scalp keeping itchiness and flakiness associated with a dry scalp at bay.
The vitamins and minerals in Echinacea also work to wonderfully nourish your locks from the follicles. It locks moisture into your tresses making them more manageable, lustrous, and less prone to breakage due to dryness. It also stimulates hair growth, sometimes even being used to manage the symptoms of alopecia which can cause patchy hair loss on the head and body. It enhances blood circulation and strengthens hair from their roots.
ALL OF THESE PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS MAKE ECHINACEA AN AMAZING INGREDIENT IN BEAUTY CARE PRODUCTS, SEE BELOW FOR MORE!
A multi-purpose skin treatment and natural remedy which conditions and repairs troubled skin. Antioxidant rich Vinanza Grape from award-winning Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc Grape Seeds helps to neutralize free radical damage, improve elasticity and firmness and prevent moisture loss. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and irritated skin, Saviour Skin Balm utilizes Echinacea to optimise cell and skin repair.
Lysine - an amino acid (naturally found in milk, poultry, eggs, and potatoes) that has been shown in studies to prevent the cold sore virus from multiplying, and greatly reduces the length and severity of an outbreak. Additional herbs (including Echinacea Purpurea (Echinacea) Leaf) in 100% Pure Lysine + Herbs Lip Balm Cold Sore Treatment help to alleviate cold sore symptoms, such as burning, itching, and irritation, while coconut oil provides deep hydration.
- Echinacea: Pure plant concentrate neutralizes the effects of pollution noticeably detoxing skin cells, preventing hyperpigmentation, refining skin texture, boosting Hyaluronic Acid levels and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reishi Mushroom Extract: Potent polysaccharides noticeably detoxify while providing maximum below the surface hydration imperative for skin repair and renewal.
- Peptide-3 Active: Stimulates Collagen Type IV and Collagen Type I production while noticeably increasing Elastin levels providing visible structure, firmness, tone and preventing sagging of the skin and visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition Peptide-3 active also noticeably increase cohesion and stabilization of collagen networks while reducing degradation of Collagen structure which ultimately increases skin suppleness, visibly reducing wrinkles.
- Glycoproteins: Assist with skin Fibroblast repair while Boswellic acid from Frankincense calms and soothes.
- Rutin and Salicylate from Violet: Clear and even out skin tone.
- Green Tea Extract: Rich in Flavonoid and Polyphenol Antioxidants fight free radicals diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rare Omega 7 from Sea–Buckthorn Berry: Noticeably rejuvenates skin stimulating the natural healing process, fighting off free radicals supporting the skins elasticity.
- Bio–ferment Hyaluronic Acid: Provides maximum hydration, smoothing the skin’s appearance and magnifying the absorption of other organic active principles noticeably restoring youthful skin features.