- Mar 23, 2016
- 0 Comment(s)
Hylamide Photography Foundation vs NIOD Photography Fluid
If You Want to Look Better in Instagram Photos, We've Got You Covered!
You know those days when you know you look amazing but the camera keeps thinking differently? When you look far worse in photos than in the mirror? Those days actually have a name: they are called "everyday" because the camera lens makes you look different then the lens of human eyes. You usually look rounder, less defined with worse skin through the camera lens.
What if there was a product you apply that visibly blurs imperfections in real life and on camera so that there's never a filter needed? Sounds too good to be true.
Both Hylamide and NIOD have created next-generation products that make your skin look better on camera and blur imperfections in real life. If you have ever looked in the mirror and thought you looked fine and then saw the photos and were shocked, then these two products have been designed for you! But what's the difference?
KEEP READING TO FIND OUT
This clear foundation instantly perfects the skin and blurs away pores and lines. It has a golden hue and a subtle sheen that helps your skin look more even. It is specifically designed to help give you gorgeous skin on film but also visibly blurred imperfections in real life. The Hylamide Photography Foundation can work over your foundation as a subtle illuminator, under your foundation as a radiance and smoothing primer, or mixed into your foundation to help target skin concerns such as fine lines, pores, texture and discolouration.
Photo by: I KNOW ALL THE WORDS
- #nomakeup: Use alone as a regular foundation for perfectly blurred, radiant skin, but also works great as a primer under makeup. Apply as needed as the last step in your skin treatment regimen before optional makeup.
- Radiant, Healthy-Looking Skin: Creates light confusion for reduced visible lines and pores immediately by adding a subtle golden glow. You'll look visibly glowing without looking shiny.
- Hue correctors: Fix any unwanted tones in real life while creating the look of angular shadows for more definition on camera. Adds a cinematic look in photographs
This oil-free facial serum that was designed specifically to make you look better in photos by turning up the radiance volume way up. It reflects radiance in real life, but more specifically through the camera lens. This is a more intense glow than Hylamide's Photography Foundation.
For skin that reflects even radiance in life and very specifically through the camera lens, this instant treatment is serum-textured but contains a wide array of light refracting prisms, tone and hue correctors and topical photofinishing technologies to offer even radiance within seconds.
Photo by: Daisy Beauty.
- Radiance Serum: You can mix the photography fluid with moisturizer or your foundation or apply to skin alone before applying foundation.
- Skin Tone Perfection: Contains ultra fine light refraction particles which refract the light to create an even toned appearance to the skin.Hue correction technologies correct and balance out undesirable yellow and red tones in the skin.
- Glow up: It's highly radiant. Works really well if you want a dramatic radiance with flawless skin in pictures.
- It's oil-free and non-drying.