Does Kefir have probiotics?
Let’s talk about gut health today, specifically your gut flora and how to improve it. Gut flora is the complex community of microorganisms that live in your intestinal lining or digestive tracts. The balance of bacteria in your gut is extremely important in maintaining overall good health. Our diet, lifestyle, and healthcare today can wreak havoc on this delicate balance and we need to actively work to support the maintenance of this balance.
The consumption of probiotics is one way to support your gut flora. Probiotics are live bacteria and yeast that are beneficial for your health. They provide much needed support to populating your gut with beneficial bacteria. Other than supplements, there are many different food sources of probiotics. One such source is a fermented drink known as kefir which has gained a lot of popularity in the natural health community.
How to make Kefir?
Kefir is made by adding kefir grains to milk or sugar water and leaving it to ferment over around 24 hours. The kefir grains work on the sugars in the milk/sugar water and turn it into kefir while multiplying. Kefir has many benefits for your gut flora and by extension, for your overall health. It has a very strong nutritional profile, being a great source of protein, potassium, calcium, b vitamins, and a more potent probiotic than yoghurt.
Other benefits of Kefir
Kefir can contain up to 30 strains of beneficial bacteria and yeasts. This profile has a lot of health benefits. It can prevent the onset of osteoporosis by improving and maintaining good bone health. It is also known to lower blood sugar levels in people suffering diabetes. It also helps lower cholesterol levels. It also boosts your immunity and support detoxification in your body.
What do probiotics do?
It is a powerful source of iron and can be helpful in overcoming anemia. The probiotics in kefir also help kill candida and reduce inflammation in the body. It can heal allergies and reduce the symptoms of allergic reactions. It also aids in digestion and helps in combating IBS while ensuring regular bowel movements. Its ability to heal internally also results in clearer and healthier skin.
All these benefits can be something you easily experience on your own. Get your hands on some kefir grains and start healing your body from the inside out today.
YES EVEN BEAUTY PRODUCTS CAN BE FORMULATED WITH PROBIOTICS. READ BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE!
A true buffet of a nourishment for the skin!
- Matrixyl 3000: a peptide complex that firms and plumps skin by boosting collagen and elastin.
- Matrixyl Synthe'6: a peptide complex that reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and imperfections.
- Syn-Ake peptide complex: prevents the formation of deep wrinkles and restores elasticity.
- Relistase peptide complex: increases skin firmness and elasticity by boosting collagen.
- Argirelox peptide complex: fights expression wrinkles, like smile lines and crow's feet.
- Probiotic complex: promotes healthy skin barrier function and better hydration.
- Amino acids: proteins with moisturizing, antioxidant, and restorative benefits.
- Hyaluronic acid: multiple hyaluronic acid complexes hydrates and create a plump, supple feel.
Non-acidic alternative to acid-based epidermal resurfacing.
- A suspension of probiotic bacteria purified through lysis acts as a precursor of skin-compatible natural acids.
- Two forms of amino isolates mimic the surface-regularizing action of retinoids without any presence of retinoids or related acids.
- A bio-ferment oligopeptide offers better exfoliation than alpha hydroxyl acids without irritation or inflammation.
- A highly-purified natural levomenol offers surface barrier support, hydration and comfort.
- A marine-derived exopolysaccharide increases the skin's water-retention capacity—essential with enhanced skin turnover.
Nutrient Support: 9-Strain Flora Probiotic
- PRIMARY INGREDIENTS Contains 9-Strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria probiotic species which assist in the digestion and absorption of nutrients while assisting in the maintenance of healthy gut microflora*.
- Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria probiotic species also support the health and function of the digestive tract and immune system.
- Cruelty Free