A popular medicinal herb in Ayurveda, Neem has been used in traditional medicine for almost 5000 years. This is hardly surprising considering it has more than 130 different biologically active compounds which give it powerful properties for a variety of ailments as well as for use topically for the best skin and hair care of your life.
Rich in Vitamins C and E, and essential fatty acids, it works as a great moisturizer. The fatty acids help seal hydration in the skin to keep it plump and give you a dewy complexion. The antioxidants fight off free radicals and the oxidation process that age skin helping you achieve youthful and bright skin. It also increases the production of collagen resulting in more elastic skin and hence reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Neem also works well to reduce acne due to its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It also reducesredness and inflammation that is associated with acne. Neem is also very effective as both an exfoliator and toner, helping extract impurities out of the skin resulting in the clearing of black and whiteheads as well as tightening large pores. Neem also helps even skin tone by reducing blemishes, dark spots, and scarring.
Neem is a great ingredient for scalp and hair care. A powerful natural herb, it fights off dandruff with its antifungal and antibacterial properties. It also works extremely well i
Another particularly effective use of Neem is in maintaining oral health. Its powerful properties fight off the bacteria beneath the gums that cause periodontal diseases and halitosis (bad breath). It also helps fight plaque buildup and the formation of cavities. It reduces tooth decay and treats gingivitis. It also whitens teeth making Neem a common ingredient in toothpastes and mouthwashes.Experience these benefits yourself in the range of toothpastes and teeth whiteners by Dr. Brite available on our website.
FOR AN EASY OVERVIEW ON SOME OF OUR PRODUCTS THAT MAKE USE OF NEEM, SEE BELOW!
Healthy scalp means you'll have healthier hair. Treat your scalp: purifying formula will unclog pores, stimulate circulation and help alleviate dryness, itching and flaking. Treat your hair: hydrating formula makes hair healthy, nourished and vibrant. Gentle enough for color treated and all hair types.
Gently exfoliating powder cleanser detoxifies with dandelion and neem, unclogs and minimizes the appearance of pores, and reduces excess oil with green clay.
- DANDELION ROOT: Detoxifies, unclogs pores, calms inflammation, lessens appearance of scars.
- CONEFLOWER: Antibacterial to prevent and calm acne, eases skin irritations.
- WHEATGRASS EXTRACT: Protects with antioxidants, calms inflammation.
- OLIVE LEAF OIL: Olive Leaf Oil soothes and nourishes with antioxidants.
- NEEM: Neem fights and treats acne scars.
Antioxidant properties of cacao helps keep mouths shining brite and healthy. A blend of safe-to-swallow ingredients gently polishes away plaque & stains to help keep your smile radiant and free of cavities.
- Theobroma Cacao: Antioxidant properties of cacao help keep the mouth brite & healthy.
- Mint Leaf: Mint keeps your breath fresh & helps strengthen teeth & gums.
- Coconut Oil: Virgin Organic Coconut Oil to help reduce inflammation.
- Neem Extract: Neem helps polish away plaque to keep your smile radiant & free of cavities
- Sunflower Oil clears pores, treats acne, firms, balances oil production, intensely moisturizes, promotes cell health.
- Jojoba oil clears pores, intensely moisturizes, treats acne, firms, softens, protects, balances oil production.
- Calendula Flowers treat acne, soothe, calm, reduce redness, support cells.
- Slippery Elm calms, reduces redness, softens, facilitates healing.
- Marshmallow Root tones, brightens, softens, assists hydration.
- Bilberry detoxifies, brightens, boosts collagen, firms, increases elasticity.
- Neem Leaf balances oil, treats acne, firms, supports cells.
- Alfalfa detoxifies, soothes, firms, brightens, repairs cells.
- and more!
Formulated to noticeably repair and strengthen cuticle skin and nails - visibly minimizing fine lines around the cuticle area, leaving cuticles looking supple, soft and smooth.
- Flavonoids from Hypericum Extract: Condition cuticles restoring lipid structure, elasticity and hydration levels soothing and softening dry cuticles.
- Neem: Rich in highly absorbent Fatty Acids, Vitamin E and Antioxidants protect cuticle skin from environmental damage while restoring cuticle skin elasticity and suppleness.
- Borage Extract Seed Oil high in Gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA) Fatty Acid: Noticeably soothes and softens cuticles.
- Tocopherol - Anitoxidants: Noticeably smooth fine lines surrounding the cuticle area and increase hydration levels, strengthening the skin's barrier function and nails while protecting the epidermis from early stages of ultraviolet light damage.
- Oleic and Linoleic Fatty Acids from Argan: Stimulate the skin’s ability to retain moisture increasing hydration levels leaving cuticle skin looking healthy, soft and supple.