- Feb 13, 2018
- 0 Comment(s)
Roses & Rosehip Oil: How Can They Benefit Your Hair?
It’s the season of love and everything’s coming up roses!
Read on to learn more about this all-star ingredient and see which Rosarco products you should incorporate into your routine:
While a dozen long-stems might be the most traditional choice, we’re celebrating Valentine’s Day with rosehip oil and the bouquet of hair care benefits it provides. Rosehip oil is one of the main ingredients in Briogeo's Rosarco Collection, as it’s rich with reparative properties that aid in the overall health of your hair.
- SCALP BENEFITS: Rosehip oil is extremely beneficial when it comes to nourishing your scalp and hair. It’s a rich source of antioxidants, including beta-carotene and lycopene, and fatty acids which deliver optimal levels of nutrients to your scalp. The antioxidants are also known to prevent gray hair by eliminating hydrogen peroxide build-up in follicles. It’s never too soon for a little prevention!
- BYE-BYE, DRY: Rosehip oil is fast absorbing and lightweight, so it won’t leave hair feeling heavy or greasy. It softens the hair and provides the perfect amount of moisture to ward off dry, brittle strands. To bring overall lackluster hair back to life, add our Rosarco Oil to damp or dry hair and see an immediate boost in shine.
- FIGHT FRIZZ: Rosehip oil is an excellent way to naturally smooth out frizzy strands! Frizz happens when the hair cuticle open and moisture gets trapped inside. Using products that are rich in rosehip oil help seal the cuticle, preventing frizz from happening while styling!
- STIMULATE GROWTH: Rosehip oil contains Vitamin C, a nutrient that’s essential in promoting hair strength and growth. Vitamin C also helps build collagen, which plays a huge part in renewing cells and promoting overall strength of hair, skin, and nails.
Half-Up, Fully in Love by Marianna Hewitt.
- Start with clean hair and run a quarter-sized amount of the Rosarco Heat Protection and Blow Dry Perfection Crème through hair. This will keep your locks protected while you blow dry and also add a layer of hydration and conditioning.
- Rough blow dry hair so it’s textured, not stick straight.
- Grab two pieces of hair from either side of your face and twist them towards each other until they meet in the back, middle of head. Secure with a clear elastic and tug at sides to secure.
- Loosely braid the half-up ponytail and secure with another clear elastic.
- Tug at each side of the braid to create an undone, messy look.