Aspartic Amino Acid, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Ootanga.
A gentle formulation that assists to lock in colour and shine, extending chemically-treated hair’s vibrancy, protecting it from the damaging effects of the sun, UV rays, water and environmental stresses, while detangling, adding lustre and hydrating.
- Marula Oil contains rich Flavonoids that protect the hair from UV damage, while noticeably locking in moisture, leaving hair looking silky, soft and shiny.
- Aspartic Amino Acid from protein counteracts chemical, UV and heat stress, to noticeably repair and prevent further damage to colour-treated hair.
- Oleic Acid-rich Maru-Maru and Amido-Amine from Brassica detangle, smooth and restore sheen and softness to chemically-treated hair, while raising moisture levels and retention.
- Ooranga Oil fatty acids and hydroxyl free radical-scavenging Antioxidants increase hydration, supporting the protein matrix to increase hair resilience, leaving it less susceptible to breakage.
- Plant-derived Liposomes bond actives to the outer layers of the hair shaft and cuticle, and penetrate into the cortex, optimizing the delivery of actives, ensuring healthier, protected hair.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet clean hair and massage lightly into hair, particularly on hair ends. For treated or dry hair, leave in for 1-2 minutes for maximum penetration into the hair shaft. Gently rinse hair and repeat when required. Pair with the Colour Protect Shampoo.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (*Plant/Plante), Cetearyl Alcohol (*Plant/Plante), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond/Amande Douce) Oil, Glycerin (*Plant/Plante), Cetyl Alcohol (*Plant/Plante), Behentrimonium Chloride (*Plant/Plante), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (*Plant/Plante), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Ootanga Kalahari Watermelon/Pastèque Ootanga Kalahari) Seed Oil (*Plant/Plante), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil (*Plant/Plante), Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Protein (*Plant/Plante), Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein (*Plant/Plante), Aspartic (Amino) Acid (*Plant/Plante), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium/Géranium) Oil, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange/Orange Douce) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (*Plant/Plante), Citronellol (*Plant/Plante), Limonene (*Plant/Plante). (*Plant Derived/Dérivé des Plantes). (GA006-65-01T).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.