Hydrate your skin without clogging pores so that it can stop producing excess oil and find the balance it needs.
For All, Oily, & Blemish-Prone Skin Types
Lapis Lazuli, a favorite stone of ancient Egypt, is known for its gorgeous deep blue color. Lapis Facial Oil is named for the precious blue oil it contains, Blue Tansy. This oil holds a component called Azulene which is known to soothe dry or irritated skin, reduce the appearance of redness and leave the skin feeling more balanced. Lapis Face oil is formulated for combination, oily, and blemish-prone skin types or any skin in need of balancing hydration.
- Blue Tansy: Contains Azulene, which is a deep, inky-blue color naturally helps to soothe dry irritated skin, reduce the appearance of redness and balance skin.
- Kukui Nut Oil: Naturally high in linoleic acid to help balance blemish-prone skin. Absorbs quickly into skin with a lightweight, silky feel to nourish and help lock-in hydration.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba is an incredible natural moisturizer that is rich in waxes, similar to the skin's natural sebum, and is able to penetrate into the skin surface to condition and help prevent moisture loss.
- Squalane: Our Squalane is derived from olives. Squalane feels weightless while having excellent emollient properties and supports the skin's natural protective barrier to help lock moisture in the skin and prevent dehydration.
- Jasmine Sambac Oil: Comes from the night blooming variety of Jasmine. It is a sweet and exquisite oil that has been used in skincare and perfumery for centuries with good reason, the scent is intoxicating and it has moisturizing properties to help keep skin soft and supple.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.
HOW TO USE: Rub onto fingers and apply to cleansed and toned skin morning and night. Massage in and allow to absorb for 1–3 minutes before applying makeup. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
ABOUT THE BRAND: In addition to creating products that give you noticeable results, Herbivore Botanicals creates these products with personal rejuvenation and a little indulgence in mind. Bathing and skincare rituals should be enjoyable — a way to carve out some much-needed downtime in your hectic routine. From thoughtfully designed packaging and labels that really allow the ingredients to shine through, to intoxicating scents and luxurious textures, you'll love your skincare and bathing routines. Herbivore products contain the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason.
Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol,, Geraniol, Eugenol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
A go to!!
I don't know how but when I need something to help my skin I use this product and the next day my skin is AMAZING!! I have no words on how much I love this product. Always a go to when my skin needs a lil help!
Great for acne prone, oily skin
I have been using tis oil for about 1 week and I am on a strong acne topical medications (antibiotics, tretinoin) and even with great mosturizers my skin felt dry. And I am very oily, especially during the day. So the night time is the only chance for me to hydrate and moisturize my skin well. This oil is just giving me this extra protective layer and it does not clog my pores. I absolutely love the color and the smell of this oil as well.
Absorbs very well and leaves skin hydrated all day even under a mask. Also, helps manage breakouts and acne prone skin. Very happy with product. Will buy again
Absorbs in beautifully and smells nice too.