A fast-absorbing lotion texture and is the perfect hydrating base in which to blend BYBI Boosters for tailored skin benefits.
For All Skin Types.
Face Base helps lock in moisture, hydrate and calm skin. Face Base uses jojoba oil and aloe vera to hydrate and soothe skin, whilst antioxidant rich grapeseed oil helps replenish the skin’s lipid barrier and provides protection from oxidative stress. Its gentle, yet effective formulation makes it an essential moisturiser, especially for those with sensitive skin.
- Moisturizing: Jojoba moisturises the skin and leaves it feeling supple, without feeling heavy and clogging pores. It has similar compounds to our skin’s natural oils, so it not only locks in hydration, but can help counteract the overproduction of sebum for clearer skin.
- Soothing: Skincare staple, aloe vera helps suppress irritation, reduce redness and soothe inflamed, dry or itchy skin, whilst also leaving it feeling plump, soft and supple.
- Protecting: Grapeseed oil is noncomedogenic and absorbs quickly. It’s rich in vitamin E, linoleic acid and proanthocyanidins, powerful antioxidants that provide protection from free radicals, which help to prevent skin damage and pigmentation, whilst keeping tone even and bright.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | 100% NATURAL | FREE FROM SYNTHETICS
HOW TO USE: Apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed skin. Use alone, or apply to the back of your hand first and mix in 2-3 drops of your chosen BYBI Booster before applying.
You can blend this with any of BYBI’s Boosters for tailored skin benefits. Including; Bakuchiol for a collagen boost, Blueberry for blue light defence, CBD for redness reduction or Strawberry for unrivalled softness.
ABOUT THE BRAND: BYBI Beauty is a UK based beauty brand, created by Elsie and Dominika, the bloggers behind Clean Beauty Insiders. BYBI Beauty is a skincare brand who formulate clean and efficacious products, designed to optimize your skin’s health. But alongside that we are also a values-driven brand who are trying to create change in an old-fashioned industry. They are striving to do better when it comes to our planet; be that through our raw materials, packaging or suppliers, whilst committing to only using 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients.
Aqua(Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Caprylic Acid, Xylitol, Tocopherol, Phytic Acid
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.