Crafted with 100 percent pure handmade Rahua oil, the Rahua Elixir is a luxurious, concentrated hair and scalp treatment that delivers dramatic results.
Best for all hair types.
Sustainably harvested in the Amazon rainforest, Rahua oil visibly revitalizes and strengthens weak, damaged strands, leaving hair supremely healthy and naturally radiant, while an infusion of active antioxidants, antibacterials, and microcirculatory properties work together to balance and restore the scalp.
- Repairs, strengthens and restores damaged hair
- Delivers long-lasting moisture and high shine
- Calms, soothes, hydrates, and protects the scalp
- Promotes blood circulation and stimulates hair growth
The super-fine molecules of this beauty serum push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. Naturally scented with the fresh, woodsy aroma of Palo Santo oil, this super-concentrated skin and scalp emollient heals, hydrates, and transforms.
Natural, Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Vegan
HOW TO USE: For healthy, lustrous hair, warm one to three drops in palms and work through hair and into scalp daily after styling. For intense hair repair, work a full dropper's into hair and onto scalp, massaging the nutrient oil thoroughly for maximum penetration. Leave in for 15 minutes or overnight, then shampoo, condition, and style as usual. For full reconstructive results, repeat treatment every one to two weeks.
SIZE: 1 fl. oz./30 ml
Rahua Oil, Ungurahua Oil (Oenocarpus Bataua), Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.