Dermatologist-designed and tested, Magic Serum visibly transforms your hair into smoother, shinier, healthier-looking hair in just seconds.
Magic Serum reduces frizz, adds shine, nourishes, strengthens and protects hair from heat styling and breakage.
- Hemisqualane: Nature's answer to silicone. Sugar-derived. It provides color and heat protection, reduces frizz, and keeps hair smooth. Unlike silicone, it biodegrades.
- Squalane: This plant-derived natural moisturizer nourishes locks, restores luster and adds instant glass-like shine and softness.
- Ethylhexyl Olivate: Softens and nourishes the hair.
Formulated without sulfates, silicones, phthalates, parabens, dyes, pore-clogging oils, formaldehyde/ formaldehyde releasers, cocamidopropyl betaine
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | FRAGRANCE FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply 2-5 drops to damp or dry hair (more for longer/thicker hair), focusing on the mid-lengths to ends. Use before styling or as a finishing serum for extra shine and frizz control. Cocktail with your favourite SEEN styling products for even more magic.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Dermatologist designed luxury hair care for clean, soft, and shiny hair. How can hair care cause breakouts? Hair product rinses down your back and body. Touches your face. Hits your hairline. Brushes shoulders and chest. It took a dermatologist to see the connection and develop SEEN. SEEN uses a carefully curated collection of skin-caring ingredients. Thoughtfully designed, colour-safe system that works together to create gorgeous hair with no regrets.
Hemisqualane, Squalane, Ethylhexyl Olivate.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.