The perfect choice for creating loose, tousled styles with body and hold.
Best For: All Hair Types
This refreshing, reinvention of a hair gel powered by Mother Nature will help you create your signature style while restoring hair health. Rahua Aloe Vera Hair Gel is a flexible, soft hold smoothing hair gel that strengthens and heals strands when styling.
- Strengthens hair when styling
- Flexible, soft hold
- Smooths and prevents frizz
- Imparts a natural shine
- Rich in antioxidants, promotes healthy strands
Formulated with organic aloe vera, cucumber, and sugar cane, this regenerative hair gel shapes strands and adds luster; infusing hair with nutrients to promote optimal health - think of it as a green juice for depleted hair strands in need of a touch of structure and style.
- ORGANIC ALOE VERA: Rich medicinal properties, filled with antioxidants and vitamins A, C and E; smooths, hydrates and nourishes, bringing renewed vibrancy to damaged and lackluster hair.
- SUGAR CANE: Provides hold, definition and natural shine.
- GUAYUSA: Contains twice the amount of antioxidants in green tea, reduces damage from free radicals, and vitamin B3 (with niacin) supports healthy hair.
- RAHUA OIL: This omega-9 rich oil fortifies weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains hair health.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: For flexible hold, apply on towel dried hair and work through strands. Air dry or blow dry.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Glyceryl Stearate (plant Derived), Stearic Acid (plant Derived), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba)Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua (Ungurahua) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Cellulose Gum (plant Derived), Caprylic Acid (plant Derived), Tapioca Starch, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate (plant Derived), PolyGlyceryl-10 Laurate (plant Derived), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*.
*Denotes Organic Ingredient
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.