Photography Fluid Tan, Opacity 8% (PF 8%)
This serum-textured surface treatment complements the approach of NIOD's Photography Fluid, Opacity 12% by balancing light absorption effects (in contrast to light reflection focus of PF 12%) with selective reflectiveness of darker interference pigments.
HD SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
- Bio-derivatives of Iceland moss and adaptive esters form a superb matrix for suspension and spreading of very fine high-definition interference pigments that would otherwise feel powdery. This unique matrix offers incredible skin compatibility, spreadability and even distribution of hues.
CHROMATIC RADIANCE TECHNOLOGIES
- Prismatic Bronze Technology: An ultra-fine interference pigment, this mesh bronze suspension (in contrast to fluid coverage pigments) blends into skin tone for a natural bronzed hue to highlight the base caramel tone of the formulation when applied on the skin.
- Prismatic Gold Technology: Disappears immediately upon application with a natural golden hue as a foundation to healthy-looking, radiant skin.
- Caramel Saccharides: The natural tan tone of the formulation is entirely from natural caramel which is dissolved in sea polysaccharides that completely prevent drying and unevenness common with caramel application on the skin.
- Prismatic Yellow-Red Camera Hue Corrector: Sixth-generation, ultra-fine hue corrector blacks out red tones and minimizes undesirable yellow ones for skin that looks instantly better in life and on camera.
- Hydrophilic Polymer System: A suspension of perfectly-spherical hydrophilic polymers offers colour stability and light refraction to minimize visible skin imperfections that colour formulations generally highlight further (which is why makeup often makes the skin look older).
- Filmogenic Polymers: A studied suspension of long-chain filmogenic polymers prevents evaporation and offers visible evenness, consistency and hydration throughout the day.
Usage Note: PF 8% can be used on its own to add natural golden tan radiance to any skin tone. It can be used alongside PF 12% to create a natural and blended contouring effect (with PF 12% used above the cheekbones and PF 8% used below).
PF 8% can also be used alongside traditional colour formulations.
pH 7.00-7.00 | ALCOHOL-FREE | OIL-FREE | NUT-FREE | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply instead of liquid foundation for natural-looking radiance with a hint of translucent tan.
This formula can also be used under, over or mixed with liquid foundation if coverage is desired. Can be used alongside PF, Opacity 12% to create a semi-translucent contouring effect.
If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
ABOUT THE BRAND: NIOD (Non Invasive Options in Dermal Science) is the newest next-gen beauty brand focusing on skin integrity and health. The high tech products are based on scientifically proven results and use the latest technologies to benefit your skin. NIOD offers a variety of products, which can be used individually or as a full routine for achieving optimum results. Created by DECIEM; a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands like NIOD, Hylamide, and The Ordinary. They've been called every good and bad thing you can think of like “The most thrilling thing to happen to skincare” and “The hottest beauty company right now”.
Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Methicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Caramel, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Sodium Hyaluronate, Pseudoalteromonas Exopolysaccharides, Allantoin, Glucose, Fructose, Maltose, Trehalose, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Urea, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Cetraria Islandica Thallus Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Acacia Senegal Gum, Methyl Methacrylate/PEG/PPG-4/3 Methacrylate crosspolymer, Dicetyl Phosphate, Synthetic fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Salicylate, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.