Our #1 best-selling one-step foundation, concealer & sunscreen that blurs lines and nourishes skin with weightless, medium-to-full coverage and a second-skin finish.
- Lightweight, multitasking foundation, concealer and sunscreen.
- Medium-to-full coverage with a skin-like, semi-matte finish.
- Hydrating, non-cakey formula won’t dry skin or settle in fine lines.
- Creamy texture builds and blends easily for a filter-like appearance.
- Micronized minerals lay flat and bind together while allowing skin to breathe.
- Water resistant up to 40 minutes.
- Antioxidant-rich ingredients protect, clarify and balance skin.
- Soothing sea minerals nourish all skin types and act as anti-irritants.
- Formulated with high-quality, pure mineral pigments.
- Free from talc and bulking agents that irritate skin and clog pores.
- Physical, broad spectrum sun protection.
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Dermatologist tested and recommended.
- Reef-safe, vegan and always cruelty-free.
- Sustainable, easy-to-use refill system.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
NATURAL | VEGAN | WHEAT-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-COMEDOGENIC | TALC-FREE
- Ivory (SPF20): Fair with neutral undertones.
- Bisque (SPF20): Fair with light golden undertones.
- Warm Silk (SPF20): Light with golden undertones.
- Light Beige (SPF20): Light with pink/beige undertones.
Radiant (SPF20): Medium Light with neutral undertones.
- Satin (SPF20): Medium Light with peach undertones.
- Amber (SPF20): Medium Light with golden undertones.
Warm Sienna (SPF20): Medium Light with strong gold undertones.
- Natural (SPF20): Medium Light with pink undertones.
Golden Glow (SPF20): Medium with strong gold undertones.
- Suntan (SPF20): Medium with neutral undertones.
- Honey Bronze (SPF20): Medium with pink undertones.
- Latte (SPF20): Medium Dark with golden brown undertones.
- Sweet Honey (SPF20): Medium with gold/peach undertones.
- Caramel (SPF20): Dark with yellow/golden undertones.
- Golden Tan (SPF20): Medium Dark with golden/peach undertones.
- Teakwood (SPF20): Medium Dark with rose/golden undertones.
Riviera (SPF20): Medium Dark with peach/golden undertones.
- Fawn (SPF20): Medium Dark with gold/olive undertones.
- Autumn (SPF20): Medium Dark with strong peach/golden undertones.
- Cognac (SPF15): Deep with amber undertones.
- Warm Brown (SPF15): Deep with gold/brown undertones.
- Velvet (SPF15): Dark with gold/brown undertones.
Bittersweet (SPF15): Dark Bronzed with gold/peach undertones.
- Mahogany (SPF15): Dark with neutral brown undertones.
- Cocoa (SPF15): Deep rich chocolate brown with red/gold undertones.
HOW TO USE: Place in the Jane Iredale Refillable Compact and apply with The Handi Brush in downward strokes, blending well. Finish with your favourite hydration spray.
- Apply as a spot concealer using the Eye Shader Brush.
- For more coverage, layer with the Flocked Sponge. Set with a hydration spray.
- Use a shade two shades darker as a matte bronzer.
- Use on lips for SPF protection and as a base for lip color.
- Set with a hydration spray for a long-lasting finish.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clean, skin-nourishing makeup and skincare, giving women high-performance formulas without sacrificing healthy, luminous skin. In 1994, Jane Iredale envisioned makeup that was good for the skin—equal parts clean ingredients and simplicity to help women enhance their radiance and their lives. She revolutionized the beauty industry in the process. Nourishing supplements, natural skincare formulas and multitasking mineral makeup that are high-performance, clean and cruelty-free—providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
PurePressed Base Refill – All shades except Cognac, Mahogany, Velvet, Bittersweet, Cocoa, Warm Brown: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]
PurePressed Base Refill – Cognac, Mahogany, Velvet Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5%, Zinc Oxide 1%. Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]
PurePressed Base Refill – Bittersweet, Cocoa, Warm Brown Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3%, Zinc Oxide 0.6%. Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Fine, I always use it.
Oldie but a Goodie
I keep coming back to this standby time and time again. Others tempt me to try their brands but nothing compares to this finely milled formulation.
Jane Iredale Powder
I love this product!
Always Coming Back To This Product
Okay, so, this is the thing... I have been using Jane Iredale’s PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation for over 12 years now and although I keep trying other products now and then because I’m always trying to go cleaner with my makeup, I always end up coming back to it. You can really build the coverage; it looks like your skin but better; and it stays on even in the shower or pool or at the beach. It’s very finely milled and has a matte finish. Just try it. I love love love it!
Worth every penny - very long-lasting
Love this powder - it's my go-to. I also love that it's SPF 50 and lasts literally 9-12 months with gentle use and their kabooki brush.