A serum formulated to target acne and allow skin to heal.
Made with Salicylic acid 2% concentration, this water based serum offers surface level exfoliation, encouraging the natural shedding of dead skin. It’s also lipophilic (oil- soluble) which means it can penetrate pores to control acne blemishes. The formula’s multi-functional approach helps clear up pores, improve the appearance of visible redness and comedones. This approach treats acne, allows skin to heal and results in clearer, smoother-looking skin. Suitable for use in teenagers with mild to moderate acne.
- TARGETS: Acne, Signs of Congestion
- SUITED TO: Acne-Prone Skin
- FORMAT: Water-based Serum
- KEY INGREDIENTS: Salicylic Acid
ph 3.20 - 4.00 | WATER-FREE | ALCOHOL-FREE | OIL-FREE | SILICONE-FREE | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
- Recommended dosage (12 years+):
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying the product.
- For new users: Apply the product to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If no discomfort occurs, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer.
- Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily, if needed.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have severe acne.
- When using this product skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur when using another topical acne product at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, use only one product at a time.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if improvement is not apparent within 6-8 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
- Allergy alert get medical help right away if you develop hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering, or difficulty breathing.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if you develop severe irritation, burning or itching of the skin.
- NPN 80115716
DO NOT USE WITH: Copper Peptides, Direct Acids, Direct Vitamin C, EUK, Niacinamide Powder, Peptides, Retinoids
ABOUT THE BRAND: The Ordinary products are packed with ingredients that effectively work to make your skin appear healthier. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for facial toners or serums, The Ordinary has something for anyone who’s obsessed with skincare. Create by DECIEM, a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
THE ORDINARY IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS
Medicinal Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide.
DECIEM's formulations are updated from time to time as part of their commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.