Lightweight serum packed with good-for-skin vitamins and antioxidants to brighten and improve overall skin tone.
MY SKIN’S CURRENT STATE: Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots, or In Need of Some Defense from the Elements
MY SKIN’S FUTURE STATE: Glowing, More Even-Looking, and On The Line of Defense
Give your skin its daily vitamin shot with a bold mix of greens, fruit extracts, and a powerful combination of two forms of stable Vitamin C. This refreshing gel serum helps prevent environmental damage, repair damaged skin cells, reduce the appearance of sun damage and hyperpigmentation, and promote collagen formation. The result may be an overall brighter, energized complexion. The lightly hydrating formula is good for every skin type. Apply every morning to the face and neck to create an invisible shield of protection against free radicals and restore your skin’s natural radiance.
The lightly hydrating formula is good for every skin type. Apply every morning to the face and neck to create an invisible shield of protection against free radicals and restore your skin’s natural radiance.
- 3-GLYCERYL ASCORBATE + 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID: A powerful combination of two forms of stable vitamin C to help brighten skin and defend it from environmental damage.
- SUPER GREENS: KALE, SPINACH, AND BROCCOLI LEAF EXTRACTS: Kale, spinach, and broccoli leaf extracts combine to help increase skin glow, reduce the appearance of UV damage, and tighten the look of pores.
KAKADU PLUM SEED OIL: Naturally rich in vitamin C, this potent seed oil helps nourish skin and encourages the brightening of uneven skin tone and smoothing of fine lines.
- ALOE + GLYCERIN: Moisture-binding humectants to help quench dry and dehydrated skin.
- JOJOBA SEED OIL: A skin identical non-fragrant monounsaturated oil that enhances skin’s restorative properties; it’s texture is similar to the skin’s sebum, so it’s brilliant for dry skin.
- GRAPE SEED OIL: Rich in essential fatty acids (palmitic, stearic and linoleic), beta-carotene and Vitamins D, C, E, this carrier oil moisturizes the skin by balancing both dry and oily patches. It can penetrate blocked pores and cleanse breakouts.
- VITAMIN E: This fat-soluble vitamin is an antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage. It helps to keep moisture in your skin, which softens it.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | FRAGRANCE-FREE | FREE FROM SULFATES, SILICONES, PARABENS, & ARTIFICIAL DYES
HOW TO USE: (AM) Start with clean, dry skin. Gently massage onto face, neck and chest avoiding the eye area. Let it sink in and move on to your moisturizer and SPF.
Warning: External use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Works hard to diminish the look of dark spots/discolorations
- Improves and helps even overall skin tone
- Visibly firms and tightens the look of pores
- Helps restore a compromised skin barrier
- Defends skin from harmful stressors and helps reverse signs of damage
ABOUT THE BRAND: Current State™ is a collection of nutritiously balanced and clinically responsive products created to make taking care of your skin as intuitive as eating a well-balanced diet. Current State empowers you to care for your skin’s unchanging foundational needs as well as its fluctuating, everyday concerns. Current State exists because your skin deserves the same kind of attention you bring to your diet and lifestyle—care that’s attuned to your type and tendency and that also responds to the changing demands and stressors of the current moment.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, 3-Glyceryl Ascorbate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Seed Oil, Algin, Tocopherol, Phytol, Isomalt, Tapioca Starch, Maltodextrin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
The bottle that I received of this product wasn't pumping properly. I did get that sorted out with Customer Service which has been very helpful to me, HOWEVER, I must say, I am incredibly disappointed in the Current State products in general. I've tried just about every single one of their products, most of which have a very unpleasant smell. Overall, I don't feel like any of their products are very effective now that I've used them daily for a month. They smell odd which makes them unenjoyable to use (compared to other brands that cost a bit more but put more effort into creating an all-round enjoyable product), and these 30ML pump bottles are pretty awful. They work fine for the first couple weeks of use (using a standard pea sized amount) but the remaining product left in the bottle (which starts half-empty) is nearly impossible to scoop out with a finger and wont get ****** up with the pump system. So it's just all-round a terrible design, poor product efficacy, and not worth the money (in my mind) despite them being a more affordable brand. Would I buy any of the Current State products again? Definitely not. *I did leave some reviews previously on some of their other products that I no longer stand by. Having some more experience with the products, I do not feel that they are worth trying unless someone is looking for so-so skincare.