A serum foundation formulated with olive squalane, anti-aging antioxidants, pure fruit pigments and vitamins. This skin-perfecting formula is as healthy as it is luxurious.
For Normal Skin Types | Medium to Full Coverage | Satin Finish
Aptly named “2nd Skin”, this lighter than air foundation glides onto skin like water and absorbs like a serum. Pigments of pomegranate, wild cherry, and coffee beans offer an expanded range of 7 stunning shades; addition of light refracting bamboo silica softens a remarkably smooth, satin finish.
NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE
- Shade #1 (formerly Sand): Light complexion with warm gold undertones.
- Shade #2: Light to Medium complexion with neutral, light peach undertones.
- Shade #3 (formerly Golden Peach): Medium complexion with warm gold undertones.
- Shade #4 (formerly Peach Bisque): Medium complexion with warm olive undertones.
- Shade #5: Medium to Deep complexion with neutral tan undertones.
- Shade #6: Deep complexion with cool undertones.
- Shade #7 (formerly Cocoa): Deep complexion with rich warm undertones.
HOW TO USE: Olive squalane acts as a primer, so no additional primer is needed. This ultra thin formula is dispensed through a pipette: we recommend dispensing a few drops onto back of the hand, then dabbing onto face with preferred brush, Makeup Blender, or fingers. Add drops and blend as needed to achieve desired coverage.
SIZE: 1.18 fl oz/ 35ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: 100% PURE® isn’t just their name. Or just their ingredient list. 100% PURE has a commitment to producing the purest, healthiest products and educating everyone on why being 100% PURE® is so important. 100% PURE® cosmetics are colored from vibrant fruit, vegetable, tea and other plant pigments which contain an exorbitant amount of skin beneficial vitamins, antioxidants and other healthy phyto nutrients that make skin healthier.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Squalane, Pigmented extracts of Prunus Persica (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Beans, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry), Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry), coffea arabica (coffee) Beans, Camellia sinensis (Micronized Black Tea) leaves, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Hydrastis Canadersis (Goldenseal) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Bamboo Silica, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Mica.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
This is my holy grail foundation. Non toxic, effective, price point is reasonable for how much product you get. This is a water based foundation, so there is a learning curve if you've never tried, but SO worth it. Coverage is amazing, stays all day.