You probably didn’t hear about argan oil up until a few years ago, but women in Morocco have been using this precious oil from the Sahara Desert in their beauty ritual for centuries.
You probably didn’t hear about argan oil up until a few years ago, but women in Morocco have been using this precious oil from the Sahara Desert in their beauty ritual for centuries. Hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and EWG VERIFIEDTM, our luxurious blend of soothing oatmeal and ultra-nourishing argan oil for dry and colored hair will leave your hair supremely soft and silky, with a delicate nutty vanilla scent.
- Made with natural, plant-based and worry-free ingredients in compliance with EWG standards.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested: suitable for sensitive scalps.
- Enriched with oatmeal, known for its protective and soothing properties.
- Infused with argan oil, an ingredient rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that will nourish and restore your hair.
- EWG VERIFIEDTM natural conditioner, top-rated in EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable.
- PETA Certified: vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens (Propylparapen, Isopropylparapen, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben), Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl Alcohol, and MIT.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate, an ingredient contaminated with carcinogenic byproducts such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene Oxide.
EWG VERIFIED | CRUELTY-FREE | MADE IN CANADA
HOW TO USE: After shampooing, work through hair, then rinse. COLOR SAFE. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. For better results, use it after ATTITUDE Sensitive Skin Repair & Color Protection Natural Shampoo.
SIZE: 8.1 FL. OZ. (240ml)
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Aqua / water / eau, vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, caprylic / capric triglyceride, behentrimonium methosulfate, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl stearate, sodium benzoate, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, avena sativa (oat / avoine) kernel extract, potassium sorbate, citric acid, vanillin, pentadecalactone (fruit), linalyl acetate (floral).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.